Traffic signal damaged at Warman Road Intersection
Earlier today, a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Warman Road and Assiniboine Drive caused considerable damage to the traffic control equipment and the concrete pad that supports it.
Crews are working to repair the concrete pad and then restore the traffic control equipment. Due to the extent of the damage, it will take some time to reinstate signalled operation at this intersection. Until these repairs are complete, the lights will not be operational and the intersection will operate as a 3-way stop.
What you can expect from us
- The intersection will operate as a 3-way stop until further notice.
- Road users can expect significant delays at this location during peak periods.
- Crews will work as quickly as possible to repair the damage to the concrete pad and then replace the traffic cabinet.
How you can help us
- Road users are advised to consider an alternate route.
- If navigating this intersection, please exercise patience.
- Visit saskatoon.ca/servicealerts or follow @YXEServiceAlert on Twitter for Traffic Detour updates.
- Plan your bus route in advance online at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.