Two Blocks of 20th Street West Closed for Valve Replacement
20th Street west from Avenue C to Avenue E will be closed for water valve repair work starting Tuesday, January 30, 2018. Construction is scheduled to take two days to complete, barring unforeseen circumstances or weather delays.
What you can expect from us
- Detours and lane restrictions will be in effect as of 9 a.m.
- Detour signs will be in place well in advance of the work zone, directing traffic around the area.
- This construction zone will be closed to road users while work is underway.
- Transit routes 2 and 10 will be impacted by this construction zone. Please visit saskatoontransit.ca/service-alerts for more details.
How you can help us
- If possible, please allow extra time when traveling to the hospital.
- Drivers are encouraged to reroute their commute and avoid the area if possible.
- Plan your bus route in advance at Saskatoontransit.ca or on your mobile device with the real-time Google Maps or Transit App.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for updates and more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs, and barriers.