UPDATE: Storm Line Work Included in 8th Street Ramp to Idylwyld Drive Project
During recent water and sewer upgrades at the access ramp between 8th Street and Idylwyld Drive, a nearby storm line that needs maintenance work was identified. To avoid cuts to the new road surface, storm line work will be completed prior to scheduled paving. The ramp will now open on Tuesday morning, August 15, 2017.
What you can expect from us:
- Storm line maintenance work will take two days to complete.
- The ramp will reopen to traffic on Tuesday morning, August 15, 2017, barring any unforeseen circumstances or weather events.
- Detour signage will be in place directing motorists to alternate routes and access points.
- Infrastructure work at this locations will be immediately followed by paving.
How you can help us:
- Respect workers, detours, signs and barriers.
- Expect delays and allow extra time if you’ll be using this route while construction is underway.
Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for detailed