Household Hazardous Waste Drop-off Day
Programs & Services
Jul 5th, 9:00 am
Civic Operations Centre (57 Valley Road)
To help you dispose of your Household Hazardous Waste (HHW), the City of Saskatoon and GFL Environmental coordinate HHW Drop-Off Days between April and November for recycling and safe disposal of HHW material.
Saskatoon residents are invited to drop off their HHW materials for recycling and safe disposal, including: aerosols, automotive fluids, batteries, cleaners, cylinders, light bulbs, medications, yard chemicals, vaping products, and more. Complete lists of acceptable and unacceptable items are available at saskatoon.ca/hazardouswaste.
- In response to COVID-19, updated guidelines and restrictions will be in place to help reduce the spread of the virus. More info at saskatoon.ca/hazardouswaste.
- Please ensure all containers are safely sealed and contents are clearly marked.
- To avoid potentially long line-ups and wait times, ask the Waste Wizard at saskatoon.ca/wastewizard to find other means of recycling and safe disposal.
- Help reduce emissions from idling and protect the health of other residents by turning off vehicles during long wait times.
- Approximate wait times will be posted periodically on the day of the event on the Facebook event page.
Thank you for helping us put waste in the right place!