Visit Drop-in Online for the latest public skating and parent and tot times offered at the indoor skating rinks.
|Adult (19+ yrs)||Youth (6-18 yrs)||Preschool (0-5 yrs)**||Family***||Parent & Tot|
The Fine Print (*, **, ***)
*Cash, Gift Cards and LeisureCards accepted; prices include GST.
**Children under the age of six must be accompanied by an adult minimum of 16 years of age. Maximum two preschoolers per adult.
***Family is defined as a group up to seven individuals with a maximum of two adults.
Complimentary Shaw Go WiFi guest access is available at ACT, Archibald, Cosmo, Gordie Howe Kinsmen and Lions Arenas.
Leisure Gift Cards are available in any amount and perfect for all ages. Good for use at the Leisure Centres, Outdoor Pools, Indoor Rinks, Municipal Golf Courses, Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo, Gordon Howe Campground and Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park. Available for purchase at all participating facilities and City Hall (2nd Floor Recreation and Community Development reception).
Ice Rental Information
All municipal rinks are available for rent for a variety of activities. Contact Allocations at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking assistance. or
- Prime-Time ice rental is $275/hour + GST - Monday to Friday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Non-Prime Time ice rental is $170/hour + GST.
- Dry Arena (off-season, no ice) rental is available for $72 per hour up to $648 for the day.
Applications & Deadlines
- Special event applications for tournaments/competitions are available. Deadline to apply for the upcoming year is June 15.
- Minor sports organization applications are distributed mid-April. Deadline to apply is May 15.
- Pre-season for casual users (i.e. previous year's seasonal renters with regular one time per week bookings) applications are distributed May 31. Deadline to apply is June 30.
- Dry Arena (off season, no ice) - please fill out a Special Event Application Form. Deadline to apply is January 15.
- Year-round ice rental available. Contact Allocations at 306-975-3366 or email@example.com.
After applications are processed, ice is then available on a first-come, first-serve basis and allocated if vacancies exist in the schedule.