Complimentary WiFi: Shaw Go WiFi guest access is now available at ACT, Archibald, Gordie Howe Kinsmen, and Lions Arenas! More details here.
|Adult (19 and over)||$5.25|
|Child/Youth (6-18 years)||$3.25|
|Preschool (under 6 yrs of age)||Free|
|Parent and Tot Skate||Free|
Note: cash only accepted
Indoor Rink Rentals
All municipal rinks are available for rental for a variety of activities. For bookings and assistance with available times and rental rates, call Allocations at 306-975-3366 or fax 306-975-2954.
- Prime-Time ice rental is $255/hour + GST - Monday to Friday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Non-Prime Time ice rental is $160/hour + GST.
- Ice is then available on a first-come, first-serve basis and allocated if vacancies exist in the schedule.
- Special event applications for tournaments/competitions are available. Deadline for upcoming year is June 15.
- Minor sports organization applications are distributed mid-April; application deadline is May 15.
- Pre-season for casual users (i.e. previous year's seasonal renters with regular one time per week bookings) applications are distributed May 31; application deadline is June 30.
- Dry Arena (off-season, no ice) 2017 rental is available for $70 per hour up to $630 for the day. To book a Dry Arena, please fill out a Special Event Application Form.
- Year-round ice rental available. Call Allocations at 306-975-3366 or email.