The City of Saskatoon has been monitoring and actively engaged in assessing the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and is in close contact with provincial and federal authorities. The health, safety and well-being of the public and our employees, and maintaining core services, are our top priorities.
Check back for regular updates as information becomes available.
Increased COVID-19 Activity in Saskatoon
- Continue self-screening, hand hygiene and masking when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Your extended household is the people you can hug and touch, or those who can become part of your daily and weekly routines. This should be 15 people or less. Ideally, it is only members of your direct household.
- Assess your extended household. Does it include children in school settings, school staff, essential employees or vulnerable populations like seniors or those with underlying health conditions? Consider that all of your contacts are now their contacts, too.
- In the event that you are required to provide your activities and contacts as part of a public health contact investigation, can you name all those individuals you have come into close contact with over the last two weeks? If you cannot, adjust your routines and close contacts.
- Stay home from all activities and workplaces even if you are experiencing even mild symptoms. An online self-assessment is available at Saskatchewan.ca/COVID19
COVID-19 - City of Saskatoon Services
Find out which services have changed due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and how the City is responding to the Province's Re-Open Saskatchewan plan.
The best method to protect yourself against COVID-19 is to practice everyday preventive actions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated: October 29, 2020
Read the latest news updates from the City of Saskatoon.
During any emergency or large-scale event, it is essential to follow accurate, factual, locally specific sources of information.
Information on federal and provincial supports for individuals.
Information on federal and provincial supports for businesses.
Use our Online Services
Click here for a complete list of City of Saskatoon online services.