Many of our lots are sold directly to homebuilders. To encourage safety, quality and lasting value for investors and families, Saskatoon Land requires all our homebuilders to meet the specific criteria, including:
- Be approved as a probationary or eligible contractor with Saskatoon Land.
- Be a homebuilder involved in constructing complete homes for sale.
- Be incorporated in the Province of Saskatchewan.
- Be a member of one of the recognized Third Party Home Warranty programs in Saskatchewan.
- Have completed the mandatory training and safety courses.
The mandatory training helps ensure homebuilders meet a standard in business management and new home construction knowledge, and are committed to constructing quality homes in Saskatoon Land developments. Together, these criteria encourage a high level of professionalism in the residential homebuilding industry, providing homebuyers with an excellent choice of homebuilders.