Randy was first elected to Saskatoon City Council in 2010 and is currently serving his third term. He is a former member of the Saskatoon District Planning Commission and a current member of the Regional Oversight Committee of Planning for Growth. Both of these involve partnering with regional municipalities on behalf of the City.
In 2009, Randy was appointed by the Minister of Health to sit on the Saskatoon Regional Health Authority Board. In 2012, he completed the Professional Director Certification Program (Pro. Dir) with the Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy, in conjunction with the University of Regina and the University of Saskatchewan. He was appointed to the SUMA Board in 2016.
Randy and his wife Lauren have lived in Saskatoon since 1989. Randy is honoured to represent Ward 5 on City Council.
City of Saskatoon Boards & Committees:
- Personnel Selection Committee
- Saskatoon Freeway Steering Committee
- Saskatchewan Place Association (SaskTel) Board of Directors
- Standing Policy Committee on Finance
- Standing Policy Committee on Transportation
- Municipalities of Saskatchewan (formerly SUMA) Board of Directors
- Convention Planning Committee
- Bylaw and Governance Committee, Chair
- Saskatchewan Association for Resource Recovery Corporation (SARRC) Board Member
- Saskatoon North Partnership for Growth (P4G)
- ROC Executive Committee (REC)
- Regional Oversight Committee (ROC)
Past Boards and Committees
- Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Authority (SREDA)
- Board of Police Commissioners
- Physician Recruitment Agency of Saskatchewan