Building & Property Information
Property Information Disclosure (PID) Application Payment Update
Effective January 1, 2021, customers will no longer be able to use bill to account (SAR billing) as an option to pay for their PID application. The preferred method of payment is credit card and payment can be made over the phone by calling 306-975-2645.
A Property Information Disclosure report provides information relating to:
- Building and plumbing permit history and deficiencies
- Occupancy permits for existing suites in one-unit dwellings
- Outstanding fire orders
- Heritage and zoning designations
- Outstanding landscaping and parking requirements
- Presence of additional zoning requirements
How to apply for a Property Information Disclosure
- Complete the Property Information Disclosure application.
- Submit completed application with payment information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Turnaround time to complete a report is three business days. Multiple-unit dwellings or complex requests, such as a strip mall, may take longer.
View Property Information Online
Building Permit History
Submit a request online by emailing your building permit history request to email@example.com with proof of ownership or a completed consent to disclose building plan drawings form. Most requests are completed in one to three business days.