Building & Property Information
A Property Information Disclosure report provides information relating to:
- Building and plumbing permit history and deficiencies
- Occupancy permits for existing suites in one-unit dwellings
- Outstanding fire orders
- Heritage and zoning designations
- Outstanding landscaping and parking requirements
- Presence of additional zoning requirements
How to apply for a Property Information Disclosure
- Contact City of Saskatoon Corporate Revenue at (306) 975-2400, to setup a billing account.
- Complete the Property Information Disclosure application.
- Submit completed application with billing account information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Turnaround time to complete a report is three business days. Multiple-unit dwellings or complex requests, such as a strip mall, may take longer.
View Property Information Online
The tool provides customers with free online access to view:
- Building and plumbing permit information (including permit number, issue date, description, and permit status)
- Address information (legal land description and site area)
- Zoning and Heritage designation of the property
Building Permit History
Submit a request online by emailing your building permit history request to email@example.com with proof of ownership or a completed consent to disclose building plan drawings form. Most requests are completed in one to three business days.