Public Skating and Parent & Tot Skating Available at ACT Arena
Public Skating is available at ACT Arena (107 105 Street) on Sundays from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Tuesdays from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. Parent & Tot skating will begin Thursday, September 7 and runs at ACT Arena on Monday and Thursdays from 2:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Lions, Cosmo and Archibald Arenas will open for Public Skating the week of October 1. Visit saskatoon.ca/leisureonline for drop-in schedules.
|Adult (19+ yrs)||Youth (6-18 yrs)||Preschool (0-5 yrs)**||Family***||Parent & Tot|
The Fine Print (*, **, ***)
*Cash, Gift Cards and LeisureCards accepted; prices include applicable taxes. Debit and credit cards are only accepted at Cosmo Arena.
**Children under the age of six must be accompanied by an adult minimum of 16 years of age. Maximum two preschoolers per adult.
***Family is defined as a group up to seven individuals with a maximum of two adults.
Complimentary Rogers WiFi guest access is available at ACT, Archibald, Cosmo, Gordie Howe Kinsmen and Lions Arenas.
Visit Leisure Online for drop-in program information including public skate and parent and tot times.
Leisure Gift Cards are available in any amount and perfect for all ages. Good for use at the Leisure Centres, Outdoor Pools, Indoor Rinks, Municipal Golf Courses, Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo, Gordon Howe Campground and Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park.
Ice Rental Information
All rinks are available for rent for a variety of activities beginning:
- ACT Arena - Rentals available beginning October 7
- Archibald - Rentals available beginning September 14
- Cosmo - Rentals available beginning October 7
- Gordie Howe Kinsmen - Rentals available September 1
- Lions - Now Open
Contact Allocations at email@example.com for booking assistance. or
- Prime-Time ice rental is $285/hour + GST - Monday to Friday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Non-Prime Time ice rental is $180/hour + GST.
- Summer Ice (May 1 to August 31) $180/hour +GST (Lions Arena only)
- Dry Arena (off-season, no ice) rental is available for $75 per hour up to $675 for the day.
Applications & Deadlines
- Dry Arena (off season, no ice) - please fill out a Special Event Application Form. Deadline to apply is January 15.
- Year-round ice rental available. Contact Allocations at 306-975-3366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
After applications are processed, ice is then available on a first-come, first-serve basis and allocated if vacancies exist in the schedule.