Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo
Rekindle a sense of childhood wonder with a trip to the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo. Meet an impossibly cute mob of meerkats, the cheeky Goeldi's monkeys, majestic grizzly bears and many other species at Saskatchewan’s only CAZA accredited zoo. Little humans love to play at the Orano Fun Zone playground — it’s not just monkeys who like to swing and climb!
COVID-19 Response: Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo
The Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo is NOT included in the list of City of Saskatoon programs and facilities where public access requires proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. Zoo staff do not ask anyone for proof of vaccination.
Effective September 1, 2021, masks are required in all indoor civic facilities including the Meerkat House, Affinity Learning Centre and washroom facilities at the Zoo. Masks are also required in all indoor rental facilities at the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park including the Hall and Forestry Farm House.
For more information on the City of Saskatoon's response to COVID-19 visit saskatoon.ca/covid-19.
Hours of Operation
|Zoo||10:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|Forestry Farm Park||7:30 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Fishing Pond (Closed for Season)||10:00 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Buckeye Cafe (Saturday & Sunday Only)||10:30 a.m.||3:30 p.m.|
Who's at the Zoo?
Zoo Admissions (April 1 – October 31)
|2022||Daily Admission||Zoo Season Pass|
*Family is defined as a group up to seven individuals with a maximum of two adults.
Group Rates available for six or more people ($0.50 off each individual daily admission rate)
Zoo Season Pass
A Zoo Season Pass is your ticket to year-round adventures!
- Free daily admission to the Zoo (private events excluded)
- Free parking
- Invitation to special events and exhibit previews
- Free or discounted admissions* at participating CAZA zoos across Canada.
Admission by Donation – November 1 to March 31
The fun doesn’t stop just because the temperature drops! Admission to the Zoo is by donation from November 1 to March 31 each year. While the grizzly bears enjoy some restful sleep during the winter months, many of our other animals thrive in the cooler weather including our arctic fox.
Before you go
- NEW - Effective Wednesday, September 1, a non-medical mask is required when accessing indoor City-operated facilities and services including the Meerkat House, Affinity Learning Centre and washroom facilities at the Zoo. Although masks are not required in outdoor spaces, the City recommends wearing a mask throughout your visit, even while enjoying the outdoor exhibits.
- Check out our Zoo Map
- Last admission is 30 minutes before close
- Parking fees are in effect May 1 to Labour Day ($4/vehicle)
- Mobility scooter available on first come, first served basis. There is no cost to use the scooter - a driver’s license or credit card will be held while using the scooter at the Zoo.
- Washrooms are available by the Buckeye Café
- The Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo is a pet-free park
During your visit
- Please remain behind safety barriers
- Please respect the animal diets by not feeding them
- Outside food or beverages are not permitted in the Zoo
- Water bottles and infant items are permitted
- Bikes, scooters and roller blades are not permitted inside the Zoo
Attraction and exhibit updates
- Kinsmen Express Train (Closed)
- Affinity Learning Centre (Reopening November 26, virtual learning opportunities available)
- Kinsmen Children’s Zoo (Closed)
- Goeldi’s Monkey Exhibit (Outside viewing only)
1903 Forestry Farm Park Drive (off Attridge Drive)
The Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo has successfully achieved Canada's Accredited Zoos and Aquariums (CAZA) accreditation. CAZA accreditation is valid for five years.
Check out the exciting programs offered by the Saskatoon Zoo Society - for young and old alike!
Lions Event Pavilion Open for Rentals
The Lions Event Pavilion, located beside the Nutrien Ark exhibit in the Zoo, is a 9,600 square foot sheltered rental facility with the ability to host large corporate or family functions of up to 700 people. Open for rentals May through September during Zoo hours. The pavilion will also serve as the permanent home of the Saskatoon Zoo Foundation’s annual Zoogala fundraising event. Visit our Rentals page for more information.
Plan your Visit
Travelling from out of town? Visit Tourism Saskatchewan or Tourism Saskatoon to plan your visit! Search the calendar of events to find out what is going on and check out the other amazing attractions and festivals in Saskatoon! Looking for a place to stay? Browse available hotels in Saskatoon.
Leisure Gift Cards
Give the gift of fun year-round with a Leisure Gift Card! Good for use at any Leisure Centre, outdoor pool, indoor rink, municipal golf course, plus the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo, Gordon Howe Campground and Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park. Available for purchase at the participating facilities.