What you can expect from us
- A new Customer Relationship Management system (called CRM) will be the technology centerpiece of the new Service Saskatoon model and will help us manage citizen requests and inquiries more effectively.
- For citizens, the service experience doesn't always end after they send an email or hang up the phone. They want to know about the progress we're making on a service request and when it has been resolved. Our work to develop the CRM will support this interaction into the future.
- We will streamline the information and systems our Customer Service Representatives use to serve citizens.
- We will work towards serving citizens as "One City" whether it's online, in person or over the phone.
How you can help us
- Make the time to try out our online services, and let us know how you like them, and how we could improve them.