Snow & Ice Report
Check here for updates on our planned or current winter road maintenance activities when Environment and Climate Change Canada issues a Weather Warning for Saskatoon. Learn more about winter road maintenance.
WEATHER EVENT - April 20, 2023 - 7:00 am
Current Weather Conditions
Periods of snow, near freezing temperatures
Snow Accumulation: 3cm
Total Precipitation: 2mm
Current Road Conditions
- Icy bridge decks, ramps and intersections
- Slippery streets, sidewalks and pathways
- Icy with snow accumulation
Current Winter Road Activities
- Plowing Circle Drive and other expressways;
- Crews are monitoring streets for icy conditions 24 hours a day and applying salt (used to soften ice during mild cold temperatures) to improve traction along priority streets.
Equipment mobilized for this operating period
Message to Residents
To be alerted to new updates, follow @YXEServiceAlert on Twitter or use an RSS feed reader to subscribe to Snow & Ice Service Alerts (Instructions: Copy this link in your RSS Reader App: https://www.saskatoon.ca/service-alerts/service_alert_snow_ice/feed).