Gordon Howe Campground
Bookings are accepted online and by phone at 1-866-855-6655 at 8:00 a.m.
Please note, water is available in the main building, washrooms and laundromat. Water will not be turned on at the site until later this spring. Guests are able to fill their unit takes with a hose available at the main building.
Camp in the heart of the city! Gordon Howe Campground is a mature campground with 135 serviced sites, located at 1640 Avenue P South.
Whether you've been on the road a few hours or a few days, driving through the gates of Gordon Howe Campground in Saskatoon is like coming home.
- Clean and green - that's what you'll see. Well-lit streets lead the way to 135 serviced sites. A green canopy of trees, with shrubs, flower beds and planters splashing the grounds with colour.
- Motorhome, trailer, folding camper, fifth wheel, truck camper or big rig - we're happy to accommodate every traveler.
- Each campsite has its own barbecue and picnic table, with landscaping designed to create a sense of privacy.
Sun or Shade?
Gordon Howe is a mature campground, which means we can offer you a choice of bright, sunny locations and cool, shady bays... or something in between.
At Your Fingertips
The services and amenities you need to make your stay a relaxing, comfortable experience are right here, on-site. The list includes laundry facilities, free showers, confectionary, firewood and more.
April 11 to 14: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ( Open for booking calls only)
April 16 to September 4: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
September 5 to October 9: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
October 10: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Gordon Howe Campground has on-site evening security and a manager on call 24/7.
- 136 electrical & water sites plus 12 tent sites
- Shaded and sunny sites
- Paved, well-lit roads
- Barbecues and picnic tables on-site
- Pay telephones
- Firewood available
- Laundry facilities
You'll Like The Neighbours
One of the great things about camping in the city is that you're just a short drive from, well, everything! Check out the attractions and activities available from the City of Saskatoon below:
- Holiday Park Golf Course - Located right next door, pick up your clubs and swing on over! (Tee times must be booked and paid for in advance, either online or by phone.)
- Riversdale Pool (closed for the season)
- Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park (closed for the season)
- Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo
2023 Accommodation Rates
|RV Sites||15 amp||30 amp||50 amp|
Tent Area - No Service
Daily - $25.00
Overflow - No Service
The overflow area is not serviced and is only available to RV guests when alternative accommodations are not available. Tenting is not permitted in the overflow area, however; guests may set up a tent as a secondary unit.
Daily - $22.00
- Daily, weekly and monthly rates must be paid upon registration.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Rates are subject to change and are non-refundable.
- Taxes included in all rates.
- Gordon Howe Campground has the right to change your site at any time.
Booking Campsites Online
Book and pay for your campsite online, anytime!
If you have registered online for a program at one of the City’s leisure facilities, you already have a valid account and the same username and password can be used to book a campsite.
If you have stayed at Gordon Howe Campground in the past two seasons and we have a valid email address on file, you can begin by clicking ‘forgot username’ in the account login section of the registration page. You will be sent an email with your username and a link to set your password.
If this is your first time staying at Gordon Howe Campground, you can create your account by clicking on ‘Create Account’ in the login section of the registration page. This will allow you to select a username (your email address is recommended) and password, as well as enter all the details associated with your account, such as your address, phone numbers and family details (if applicable).
Payment for both online and telephone bookings is due at the time of registration.
Refunds are given for cancellations made a minimum of 7 days prior to the start of the booking. Refunds are not provided for no show and late arrival guests. The City of Saskatoon and Gordon Howe Campground understand unforeseen circumstances arise and will review situations outside of the policy on an individual basis. Cancellations can only be made by phone or in person.
Leisure Gift Cards
Give the gift of fun year-round with a Leisure Gift Card! Good for use at any Leisure Centre, outdoor pool, indoor rink, municipal golf course, plus the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo, Gordon Howe Campground and Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park. Available for purchase at the participating facilities that are currently open.