You are here

Contact Us

Use the Contact Us Online form below if you would like to contact the City with a service request, make a comment, or to ask for information on a City service. 

If you would  like to request a proclamation from City Council please fill out the Write a letter to council form.

If you like to propose a Flag Raising or book Civic Square please use our Flag Raising Form



By Phone
Citizen Service
Phone Numbers
City Hall
222 - 3rd Avenue North
Saskatoon SK S7K 0J5
Get Directions

If it's an emergency, phone us!

Use our Citizen Service Phone Numbers page to find the number you need!

If what you wish to report appears to be a serious threat to public safety, please call 911 immediately.

Contact Us

1 Start 2 Your Details 3 Complete
Your Message



Please complete the Bylaw Complaint  form for this request.




Please complete the Report Graffiti form for this request.


Please use the Report a Traffic Issue map at


If you are making a submission regarding Utility Bills and Payment, please fill out the Address and Account Number fields.