Easy, Quick, Click! Leisure Online allows you to pre-book a facility visit, as well as browse and register for City of Saskatoon recreation programs at your convenience 24/7.
Online Registration - Be Prepared!
Seasonal registration opens up three times per year - Spring/Summer, Fall and Winter. The first day of registration is busy. Please be patient as it may take several attempts to get through. Here are some helpful tips to help you be prepared for registration:
- To register for a program using Leisure Online, you will require a username and password. Visit Leisure Online or contact any Leisure Centre prior to registration day to set up your account.
- Classes fill quickly, so be prepared with 2nd and 3rd choices. Make a list with the programs (including codes) you want and your alternate choices.
- Consider registering at other Leisure Centres if your nearest location isn't available.
- Join the waiting list. Every full program has an online waiting list and new classes may be created if there is enough demand.
- Ensure your web browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox) is up to date.
Book a Visit
Book a Visit in Advance: Drop-in Programs
- Book your Leisure Centre visit online at Leisure Online (select the 'Book a Visit' option), or by calling 306-975-2855 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., daily.
- Spots are allocated for both online and phone-in reservations and pre-booking is available up to 2 days in advance.
- New sessions open for booking at 9:00 a.m. each day. Sessions shown in red are not yet available for booking.
- Pre-booked spots will be held for 15 minutes from the start of the session. If the spot is still unclaimed after 15 minutes, the pre-booked spot will be given to a walk-in patron. This excludes Land and Aqua Fitness classes, which are unable to accept patrons after the start of the class.
- Please call any Leisure Centre to cancel if you are unable to attend your booking.
Click here to view the step-by-step instruction sheet on how to book a visit online.
Walk-in Spots: : Drop-in Programs
Walk-in spots are available up to 30 minutes prior to the start of a session. There are a limited number of walk-in spots available for each drop-in program, except for land fitness, aqua fitness and lane swimming, which must be booked in advance.