Easy, Quick, Click! Leisure Online allows you to pre-book a facility visit, as well as browse and register for City of Saskatoon recreation programs at your convenience 24/7.
Online Registration - Registered Programs
Seasonal registration opens up three times per year - Spring/Summer, Fall and Winter. The first day of registration is busy. Please be patient as it may take several attempts to get through. Here are some helpful tips to help you be prepared for registration:
- Ensure you have an active Leisure Online registration account and know your username and password prior to registration night. If you are unable to access your account, call any Leisure Centre to have your account reset.
- Have a list of second and third program choices in case you do not get into your first choice.
- Do not use Internet Explorer to complete transactions. Compatible web browsers include Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari. Ensure your web browser is up to date. Online transactions are not supported using a device or operating system older than Windows 7, Mac OS 10, Android 5, iPhone 5.
- Do not let your computer autofill fields on the payment page. To better identify and prevent fraudulent transaction attempts, CardConnect, the City’s payment provider, analyzes user activity on the payment page. If activity on the page is identified as potentially fraudulent, the payment is not submitted. This frequently happens when the cardholder uses autocompletion to fill fields on the page.
- Join the wait list! Every full program has an online wait list and new classes may be created if there is enough demand.
- Consider other nearby Leisure Centres if your preferred location isn't available.
Search for drop-in program information including fitness and weight room hours, public swim session and fitness programs on Leisure Online.
A reservation is required for select drop-in programs that have limited facility space or program equipment. Reservations can be made either online at saskatoon.ca/leisureonline or by phoning the Leisure Centre that offers the program. Drop-in programs requiring a reservation are noted on Leisure Online and can be booked up to 2 days in advance. New sessions open for reservations at 9:00 a.m.
- Instructions: How to Search drop-in program schedules on Leisure Online
- Instructions: How to Reserve a drop-in program spot with Leisure Online