Leisure Online System Upgrade
Leisure Online will be undergoing a scheduled system upgrade on Sunday, December 10 from 6:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m. on Monday, December 11.
During this upgrade, you will be unable to register in leisure programs or view the drop-in schedule online.
NOTE: Following the upgrade you may receive an automated email from firstname.lastname@example.org. The Leisure Online login process will now perform an automated check to see if the primary email address on the account has been verified in the past 365 days. If the email address has not been verified, an automated verification email will be sent.
Clicking on the verify email button, then selecting subscribe will confirm you wish to continue to receive email communication from the City of Saskatoon. Email updates on Leisure Centre programming, the Leisure Guide and other seasonal leisure facilities and attractions are sent 5-6 times a year. A unsubscribe button is included at the bottom of email communication and patrons can unsubscribe at any time.
Easy, Quick, Click! Leisure Online allows you to pre-book a facility visit, as well as browse and register for City of Saskatoon recreation programs at your convenience 24/7.
Online Registration - Registered Programs
Seasonal registration opens up three times per year - Spring/Summer, Fall and Winter. The first day of registration is busy. Please be patient as it may take several attempts to get through. Here are some helpful tips to help you be prepared for registration:
- Ensure you have an active Leisure Online registration account and know your username and password prior to registration night. If you are unable to access your account, call any Leisure Centre to have your account reset.
- Have a list of second and third program choices in case you do not get into your first choice.
- Do not use Internet Explorer to complete transactions. Compatible web browsers include Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari. Ensure your web browser is up to date. Online transactions are not supported using a device or operating system older than Windows 7, Mac OS 10, Android 5, iPhone 5.
- We have transitioned from Red Cross to Life Saving Society swim lessons. Make sure to check out the registration guidelines and transfer chart in the Leisure Guide or on the swimming lessons webpage before you make your swim class selection.
- Join the wait list! Every full program has an online wait list and new classes may be created if there is enough demand.
- Consider other nearby Leisure Centres if your preferred location isn't available.
Search for drop-in program information including fitness and weight room hours, public swim session and fitness programs on Leisure Online.
A reservation is required for select drop-in programs that have limited facility space or program equipment. Reservations can be made either online at saskatoon.ca/leisureonline or by phoning the Leisure Centre that offers the program. Drop-in programs requiring a reservation are noted on Leisure Online and can be booked up to 2 days in advance. New sessions open for reservations at 7:00 a.m. each day.
- Instructions: How to Search drop-in program schedules on Leisure Online
- Instructions: How to Reserve a drop-in program spot with Leisure Online
New! Online reservations can now be cancelled online by logging into your Leisure Online account and selecting My Account / Cancel a Reserved Drop-in Program.