Easy, Quick, Click! Leisure Online allows you to pre-book a facility visit, as well as browse and register for City of Saskatoon recreation programs at your convenience 24/7.
Online Registration - Be Prepared!
Seasonal registration opens up three times per year - Spring/Summer, Fall and Winter. The first day of registration is busy. Please be patient as it may take several attempts to get through. Here are some helpful tips to help you be prepared for registration:
- To register for a program using Leisure Online, you will require a username and password. Visit Leisure Online or contact any Leisure Centre prior to registration day to set up your account.
- Classes fill quickly, so be prepared with 2nd and 3rd choices. Make a list with the programs (including codes) you want and your alternate choices.
- Consider registering at other Leisure Centres if your nearest location isn't available.
- Join the waiting list. Every full program has an online waiting list and new classes may be created if there is enough demand.
- Ensure your web browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox) is up to date.
Book a Visit
Book your visit in advance by using Leisure Online and selecting the 'Book a Visit' option, or by calling 306-975-2855. There will be a limited number of walk-in spots available for each drop-in program, but please keep in mind there may be line-ups so pre-booking is encouraged. If you do not arrive within 30 minutes from the start of your booked session time, your spot will be given to someone waiting in line.