Easy, Quick, Click! Leisure Online allows you to pre-book a facility visit, as well as browse and register for City of Saskatoon recreation programs at your convenience 24/7.
Online Registration - Registered Programs
Seasonal registration opens up three times per year - Spring/Summer, Fall and Winter. The first day of registration is busy. Please be patient as it may take several attempts to get through. Here are some helpful tips to help you be prepared for registration:
- To register for a program using Leisure Online, you will require a username and password. Visit Leisure Online or contact any Leisure Centre prior to registration day to set up your account.
- Classes fill quickly, so be prepared with 2nd and 3rd choices. Make a list with the programs (including codes) you want and your alternate choices.
- Consider registering at other Leisure Centres if your nearest location isn't available.
- Join the waiting list. Every full program has an online waiting list and new classes may be created if there is enough demand.
- Ensure your web browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox) is up to date.
Search for drop-in program information including fitness and weight room hours, public swim session and fitness programs on Leisure Online.
A reservation is required for select drop-in programs that have limited facility space or program equipment. Reservations can be made either online at saskatoon.ca/leisureonline or by phone at 306.975.2855. Drop-in programs requiring a reservation are noted on Leisure Online and can be booked up to 2 days in advance. New sessions open for reservations at 9:00 a.m.
- Instructions: How to Search drop-in program schedules on Leisure Online
- Instructions: How to Reserve a drop-in program spot with Leisure Online