Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre
An aquatic facility just minutes from downtown with pools, diving boards, drop-in swimming and aqua-fitness programs. Also features a weight room and a meeting room.
COVID-19 Leisure Centres and Recreation Programs Update
- Proof of Vaccination or Negative test
Effective October 15, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test within 72 hours along with proof of identification is mandatory for ages 12 and over in order to access City Leisure Centres and indoor rinks.
- 12-Year-old Children: All children turning 12 after July 15, 2021 will have 3 months from their birthday to get fully vaccinated. They will be allowed access to City Leisure Centres and indoor rinks during the 3 month period.
- ID Required: In addition to the proof of vaccination, photo ID will be required from anyone 18 and older. Youth aged 12-17 will also need to show ID unless accompanied by an adult with proof of vaccination and ID. Youth aged 12 to 17, visiting a business without an adult, who do not have photo ID will be allowed to present other forms of government issued ID such as birth certificate or health services card.
Masks are required inside leisure facilities with the following exceptions:
- Patrons that are 18 and older utilizing weight rooms, fitness classes, courts and the walking tracks are permitted to remove their masks.
- Youth athletes under the age of 18 are exempt from wearing a mask while they are participating in sports for the duration of the sport only.
- All patrons must remove their mask while in the water.
- Drop-in Programs
As of September 1, a majority of drop-in programs no longer require pre-booking. A reservation is only required for select drop-in programs that have limited facility space or program equipment. Drop-in program information including class times, locations and program reservations is available on Leisure Online. Program reservations can be made online or by phone at 306-975-2855 up to 2 days in advance. New programs open at 9:00 a.m. NOTE: You must be logged into your Leisure Online account to reserve a spot. If you do not have a Leisure Online account, you can set one up at any time at Leisure Online.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||6:00am - 9:00pm||6:00am - 9:00pm|
|Tuesday||6:00am - 9:30pm||6:00am - 9:00pm|
|Wednesday||6:00am - 9:00pm||6:00am - 9:00pm|
|Thursday||6:00am - 9:30pm||6:00am - 9:00pm|
|Friday||6:00am - 10:00pm||6:00am - 9:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 9:00pm||12:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am - 8:00pm||12:00pm - 6:00pm|
Programs & Activities
|Adult (19+ yrs)||Youth (6-18 yrs)||Preschool (0-5 yrs)||Family*|
For more information on admission options, visit Leisure Centre Admission Rates & Options.
- 8-lane Competitive Pool
- Diving Boards & Platforms
- 6-lane Warm-Up Pool
- Tot Pool with Spray Features
- Zoom Slide & Climbing Wall
- Hot Tubs & Sauna
- Poolside Deck & Viewing Area
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Fitness & Weight Room
- Lockers & Change Rooms
- Shaw Go WiFi
- Free Parking & Convenient Bus Service
Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre is the heart of aquatics for many Saskatoon athletes, with speed swimmers, divers and synchronized swimmers headquartered here. This is also the pool where people can practice kayaking, canoeing and scuba diving in a controlled setting.
The facility's size and versatility make it an ideal spot for large school groups and private rentals. Everyone from toddlers to competitive athletes can find their fit here.
With its location just outside the downtown core, Harry Bailey's meeting room is ideal for business meetings, group training events and clinics.
For more information on bookings and rental rates, visit Recreation Facility Rentals or download: