Street Sweeping - Fall
Fall Street Sweeping resumes in 4 neighbourhoods
Neighbourhoods sweeping will resume for two days in rescheduled neighbourhoods. Yellow No Parking signs will be re-posted in affected areas.
City crews sweep up leaves collected along the curb to reduce drainage problems for spring melt. In mid-October, yellow No Parking signs are posted on scheduled streets within neighbourhoods with older trees.
What you can expect from us
- Street sweeping along the curb to collect as many fallen leaves as possible, to reduce drainage issues in the spring.
- Scheduled streets posted with yellow No Parking signs between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Check Street Sweeping Service Alerts if there is a change to the sweeping schedule.
How you can help us
- Find your street above and plan alternative parking for your vehicles on sweep day.
- Watch for yellow No Parking signs beginning October 10 and remove your vehicle by 7 a.m. on the posted sweeping day to avoid a ticket and relocation to a nearby street. Check Find My Vehicle! if your vehicle was moved.
- Stay clear of sweeping equipment and call our 24-hour customer care centre if you have any questions at 306-975-2476.
- Report people who illegally push leaves onto the street to the Bylaw Inspector at 306-975-3193. City Bylaw Inspectors will investigate and violators may receive a fine. Applicable City Bylaws are: Bylaw No. 7200 The Traffic Bylaw, Bylaw No. 5713 Waste and Dumping, and Bylaw No. 8310 The Waste Bylaw.
- Learn more about how you can manage your fallen leaves at saskatoon.ca/leaves