Community Associations are non-profit organizations run by volunteers in your neighbourhood.
Community Associations offer:
- Affordable sport, culture and recreation programs for all ages and abilities. Register in the Fall, Winter and Spring for programs offered within your community. See below to search Community Association program offerings across Saskatoon or within your neighbourhood.
- Outdoor rinks. Enjoy free skating at 54 Community Association owned and operated outdoor rinks throughout Saskatoon. Visit the Outdoor Rinks webpage for locations and times.
- Community events. Meet your neighbours at community coordinated events like neighbourhood clean-ups, movie nights in the park and more.
Volunteers make it happen! There are many ways to get involved and volunteer with your Community Association. Visit the Community Association Volunteers webpage for more information.
Find Community Association Programs
To find Community Association programs and how to register you can:
Click on your Community Association below to find programs offered in your neighbourhood.
All Community Associations
- Adelaide Park/Churchill
- Brevoort Park
- Buena Vista
- Caswell Hill
- City Park
- College Park
- Confederation Park
- East College Park
- Erindale/Arbor Creek
- Evergreen/Aspen Ridge
- Greystone Heights
- Hampton Village
- Holiday Park
- Hudson Bay Park/Mayfair/Kelsey Woodlawn
- King George
- Lawson Heights
- Massey Place
- Meadowgreen-Community and Recreation Group of Meadowgreen
- Montgomery Place
- Mount Royal
- North Park/Richmond Heights
- Pacific Heights
- Pleasant Hill
- Queen Elizabeth/Exhibition/Haultain
- River Heights
- Silverwood Heights
- South Nutana Park
- Sutherland/Forest Grove
- Varsity View
- Westview Heights
- Willowgrove/University Heights
Become an Instructor
Become an instructor for Community Associations and turn your passion into money in three easy steps:
- If you are experienced in a sport, culture or recreation activity, one of Saskatoon’s 49 Community Associations may want to hire you.
- Contact Community Development at email@example.com or 306-321-7994 for more information, and to share your resume.
- You pick the program times and locations that work best for you, and you are free to accept or decline any offers.