Cosmo Civic Centre
COVID-19 Leisure Centres and Recreation Programs Update
- Proof of Vaccination or Negative test
Effective October 15, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test within 72 hours along with proof of identification is mandatory for ages 12 and over in order to access City Leisure Centres and indoor rinks.
- 12-Year-old Children: All children turning 12 after July 15, 2021 will have 3 months from their birthday to get fully vaccinated. They will be allowed access to City Leisure Centres and indoor rinks during the 3 month period.
- ID Required: In addition to the proof of vaccination, photo ID will be required from anyone 18 and older. Youth aged 12-17 will also need to show ID unless accompanied by an adult with proof of vaccination and ID. Youth aged 12 to 17, visiting a business without an adult, who do not have photo ID will be allowed to present other forms of government issued ID such as birth certificate or health services card.
Masks are required inside leisure facilities with the following exceptions:
- Patrons that are 18 and older utilizing weight rooms, fitness classes, courts and the walking tracks are permitted to remove their masks.
- Youth athletes under the age of 18 are exempt from wearing a mask while they are participating in sports for the duration of the sport only.
- All patrons must remove their mask while in the water.
- Drop-in Programs
As of September 1, a majority of drop-in programs no longer require pre-booking. A reservation is only required for select drop-in programs that have limited facility space or program equipment. Drop-in program information including class times, locations and program reservations is available on Leisure Online. Program reservations can be made online or by phone at 306-975-2855 up to 2 days in advance. New programs open at 9:00 a.m. NOTE: You must be logged into your Leisure Online account to reserve a spot. If you do not have a Leisure Online account, you can set one up at any time at Leisure Online.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||9:00am - 10:00pm||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 10:00pm||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 10:00pm||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 10:00pm||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 10:00pm||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 6:00pm||12:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Sunday||12:00pm - 6:00pm||12:00pm - 6:00pm|
Facility hours of operation vary during statutory holidays. Visit Leisure Online for schedule information and bonus programming during statutory holidays.
Programs & Activities
|Adult (19+ yrs)||Youth (6-18 yrs)||Preschool (0-5 yrs)||Family*|
|Group Rates (6 or more people)||$9.30||$5.40||FREE||n/a|
|Bulk Tickets (10 passes)||$75.00||$45.00||FREE||$150.00|
|LeisureCard (monthly rate)||$50.00||$30.00||n/a||$100.00|
For more information on admission options, visit Leisure Centre Admission Rates & Options.
- Lockers & Change Rooms
- Shaw Go WiFi
- Carlyle King Branch Library
- Free Parking & Convenient Bus Service
This versatile venue can accommodate many types of athletic bookings and group functions. The large multi-purpose room features a studio-style mirrored wall and roll-out mats, and gymnasium rentals include sports equipment. Racquetball and walleyball court and the full-surface skating rink are also available to rent.
Cosmo's theatre has great acoustics making it ideal for meetings , lectures, clinics or performing arts.
For more information on bookings and rental rates, visit Recreation Facility Rentals or download: