The Saskatoon Animal Control Agency (SACA) (306-385-7387 - 24 hours) is under contract to the City to provide animal control services.
- Reporting of animals at large;
- Reporting barking and howling;
- Complaints regarding defecation; or
- Reporting of dangerous animals.
The Saskatoon S.P.C.A. (306-374-7387) is under contract to the City to provide lost and found and investigative services. Call their main line should you require any of the following services:
- lost and found;
- Animal abuse or neglect;
- Hoarding; or
- Animal in distress.
Zero Tolerance Enforcement. No warnings are issued!
Pet Owner Minimum Requirements
|For complete listing of pet ownership requirements within Saskatoon, please refer to the Animal Control Bylaw No. 7860|
Pet at Large Perk (PAL)
The PAL Perk can be used once in the lifetime of a pet for:
- Running-at-large; or
- Both running-at-large and impound fees if incurred at the same time.
The PAL Perk will be tracked using your pet’s license number.
- Valid pet license required
- The license must be purchased prior to the offense
- Animals deemed dangerous by court order
- Animals acting in an aggressive manner as established by an Animal Control Officer
- Owners who have wilfully and purposely allowed their animals to run loose