Drop-in Program Updates
The drop-in program schedule for each facility is available on Leisure Online (select the 'Book a Visit' option). A limited number of walk-in spots are available for public swim, family swim and parent & tot swim. To avoid disappoint, visitors are encouraged to pre-book a visit.
New! You no longer need to book a Visit for the Fitness & Weight Rooms and Tracks. Visit the Leisure Centre pages for facility hours and drop-in anytime.
Book a Visit in Advance
- Book your Leisure Centre visit online at Leisure Online (select the 'Book a Visit' option), or by calling 306-975-2855 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., daily.
- Spots are allocated for both online and phone-in reservations and pre-booking is available up to 2 days in advance.
- New sessions open for booking at 9:00 a.m. each day. Sessions shown in red are not yet available for booking.
- Pre-booked spots will be held for 15 minutes from the start of the session. If the spot is still unclaimed after 15 minutes, the pre-booked spot will be given to a walk-in patron. This excludes Land and Aqua Fitness classes, which are unable to accept patrons after the start of the class.
- Please call any Leisure Centre to cancel if you are unable to attend your booking.
Click here to view the step-by-step instruction sheet on how to book a visit online.
Wait no more! You are no longer required to Book a Visit for the Fitness and Weight rooms and tracks. Visit the Leisure Centre pages for facility hours and drop-in any time.
Walk-in spots are available for public swim, family swim and parent & tot swim up to 30 minutes prior to the start of the session.
Drop-in programs offer the flexibility of swimming or working out when it is convenient for you. All general, Bulk Ticket and LeisureCard admission options provide drop-in access to Leisure Centre program offerings, including:
- public, family and lane swimming
- aqua fitness and fitness classes*
- indoor walking/jogging tracks
- fitness and weight rooms; suspension training**
- open gym, racquet and court sports
- indoor playground (ages seven and under)
Visit Leisure Online and select 'Book a Visit' option to browse and book available drop-in programs:
The Fine Print (*, **)
*A separate admission fee (General Admission, Bulk Ticket or LeisureCard) is required for each instructor-led fitness class.
**Youth ages 7-12 are allowed to use cardio equipment only and must be directly supervised by an adult. Youth ages 13-15 are allowed to use cardio and strength equipment and must be directly supervised by an adult (unspervised if they have a Youth Weight Room Card). Youth must be 15 and older to participate in an instructor-led fitness program.