COVID-19 Response: Leisure Centres and Recreation Programs
Get back to what you love! Leisure Centres are open with limited programming in full compliance with the guidelines and restrictions as required by the Chief Medical Health Officer and regulated under the Government of Saskatchewan’s Re-open Saskatchewan plan.
- Cosmo Civic Centre: Rental Spaces and Rink OPEN
- Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre: Pools OPEN
- Lakewood Civic Centre: Pool, Fitness & Weight Room OPEN
- Lawson Civic Centre: Pools & Multi-purpose Room OPEN
- Saskatoon Field House: Fitness & Weight Room, Track and Court Area OPEN
- Shaw Centre: Fitness & Weight Room/Walking Track and Pools OPEN
The drop-in program schedule for each facility is available on Leisure Online (select the 'Book a Visit' option). At this time, programs offered include the following, depending on the facility:
- Public, Lane and Parent & Tot Swimming (No equipment or toys provided; bring your own. There is 2 spot booking limit for lane swimming sessions and walk-in visits are not available for lane swimming sessions.)
- Aqua Fitness and Self-Directed Aqua Walk(No equipment provided; bring your own. Walk-in visits are not available for Aqua Fitness swimming sessions.)
- Land Fitness Programs (Walk-in visits are not available)
- Fitness & Weight Room
To keep the public and our staff as safe as possible and reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission at Leisure Centres, drop-in programs are offered in timed sessions due to capacity limits and to allow for necessary physical distancing. Sessions include admission and exit times and there are breaks between sessions to allow for the cleaning and sanitization of common areas.
Book a Visit in Advance
Click here to view the step-by-step instruction sheet on how to book a visit online.
Walk-in spots are available up to 30 minutes prior to the start of a session. There are a limited number of walk-in spots available for each drop-in program, except for land fitness, aqua fitness and lane swimming, which must be booked in advance.
Drop-in programs offer the flexibility of swimming or working out when it is convenient for you. All general, Bulk Ticket and LeisureCard admission options provide drop-in access to Leisure Centre program offerings, including:
- public, family and lane swimming
- aqua fitness and fitness classes*
- indoor walking/jogging tracks
- fitness and weight rooms; suspension training**
- open gym, racquet and court sports
- indoor playground (ages seven and under)
Visit Leisure Online and select 'Book a Visit' option to browse and book available drop-in programs:
Please note that the former Drop-in Online web application is currently unavailable due to the COVID-19 pandemic and facility closures.
The Fine Print (*, **)
*A separate admission fee (General Admission, Bulk Ticket or LeisureCard) is required for each instructor-led fitness class.
**Youth ages 7-12 are allowed to use cardio equipment only and must be directly supervised by an adult. Youth ages 13-15 are allowed to use cardio and strength equipment and must be directly supervised by an adult (unspervised if they have a Youth Weight Room Card). Youth must be 15 and older to participate in an instructor-led fitness program.