Drop-in Programs Update
- Effective October 15, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test within 72 hours along with proof of identification is mandatory for ages 12 and over in order to access City Leisure Centres and indoor rinks.
All children turning 12 after July 15, 2021 will have 3 months from their birth date in order to be fully vaccinated. They will be allowed access to City Leisure Centres and indoor rinks during the 3 month period
In addition to the proof of vaccination, photo ID will be required from anyone 18 and older. Youth aged 12-17 will also need to show ID unless accompanied by an adult with proof of vaccination and ID. Youth aged 12 to 17, visiting a business without an adult, who do not have photo ID will be allowed to present other forms of government issued ID such as birth certificate or health services card.
- Starting September 1, a majority of drop-in programs will no longer require pre-booking. A reservation is only required for select drop-in programs that have limited facility space or program equipment. Drop-in program information including class times, locations and program reservations is available on Leisure Online. Program reservations can be made online or by phone at 306-975-2855 up to 2 days in advance. New programs open at 9:00 a.m. NOTE: You must be logged into your Leisure Online account to reserve a spot. If you do not have a Leisure Online account, you can set one up at any time at Leisure Online.
Effective September 1, non-medical face masks are required when accessing the City’s indoor leisure facilities including Leisure Centres. Masks must be worn while participating in physical activities except for aquatics activities. According to the Government of Saskatchewan public health order, youth athletes under age 18 are exempt from the masking order for indoor youth athletics and while they are actively engaged in athletic activity. Masking in venues hosting youth athletics will remain required for general entry and exit into the facility, for athletes and spectators.
Drop-in programs offer the flexibility of swimming or working out when it is convenient for you. All general, Bulk Ticket and LeisureCard admission options provide drop-in access to Leisure Centre program offerings, including:
- public, family and lane swimming
- aqua fitness and fitness classes*
- indoor walking/jogging tracks
- fitness and weight rooms; suspension training**
- open gym, racquet and court sports
- indoor playground (ages seven and under)
Visit Leisure Online and search for drop-in program information including fitness and weight room hours, public swim sessions and fitness programs.
The Fine Print (*, **)
*A separate admission fee (General Admission, Bulk Ticket or LeisureCard) is required for each instructor-led fitness class.
**Youth ages 7-12 are allowed to use cardio equipment only and must be directly supervised by an adult. Youth ages 13-15 are allowed to use cardio and strength equipment and must be directly supervised by an adult (unspervised if they have a Youth Weight Room Card). Youth must be 15 and older to participate in an instructor-led fitness program.