Property Assessment & Tax Tool
Welcome to the Property Assessment & Tax Tool.
This easy-to-use tool will help you look up:
- your property's current and previous assessed value
- market area information
- your property's historical tax information
- a detailed breakdown of how your portion of municipal property tax is allocated to various civic services, many of which we all rely on every day
- nearby property information
Important information regarding the tax tool:
- 2021 was the provincially legislated reassessment year. On January 25, 2021, the Property Assessment & Tax Tool was updated to reflect all new 2021 assessed values for properties.
- The 2023 Property Tax amounts and previous years are reflected in the Tax Information Tab. (Will be updated on May 10, 2023 to reflect 2023)
- Supplemental Assessments are issued throughout the year to account for any physical changes occurring to properties (i.e. new construction, additions, subdivisions, demolitions, etc.).