Property Assessment & Tax Tool
Welcome to the Property Assessment & Tax Tool.
the tax tool was updated on January 3, 2023.
This easy-to-use tool will help you look up:
- your property's current and previous assessed value
- market area information
- your property's historical tax information
- a detailed breakdown of how your portion of municipal property tax is allocated to various civic services, many of which we all rely on every day
- nearby property information
Important information regarding the tax tool:
- 2021 was the provincially legislated reassessment year. On January 25, 2021, the Property Assessment & Tax Tool was updated to reflect all new 2021 assessed values for properties.
- The 2022 Property Tax amounts and previous years are reflected in the Tax Information Tab.
- Supplemental Assessments are issued throughout the year to account for any physical changes occurring to properties (i.e. new construction, additions, subdivisions, demolitions, etc.).
File an appeal of your property assessment
Change or correct your school support