You are here

Use our Online Services

Find a list of City of Saskatoon online services below. Use the search bar below to find services.

Pay Online
Submit a formal Access to Information request and pay the application fee online. Additional processing fees cannot be paid online at this time.
Apply for and renew a business license online. You may also check the status of your application online by logging back into online services.
Register for or renew a Green Cart for 2022 Yard & Food Waste Program.
View and register for programs found in the Leisure Guide.
Pay Parking tickets with MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Interac Online.
Purchase an Animal License for your new pet or renew a license for your cat or dog.
File an assessment appeal for your property with the Board of Revision regarding the property’s valuation (land valuation or improvement valuation or both), the classification (land classification, improvement classification or both), exemption, the preparation or content of the assessment roll, or the preparation or content of the notice of assessment.
File an development appeal with the Development Appeals Board following receipt of a development permit refusal, an Order to Remedy Contravention, or a subdivision denial.
A license appeal may be filed with the License Appeal Board by anyone whose application for a license has been denied, or whose license has been made conditional, or has been suspended, or cancelled
Work for your City
View new career opportunities posted every weekday.
Selling to the City
The City of Saskatoon values its relationship with vendors and is committed to continuous improvement and transparency in doing business with the City.
View tender opportunities on
Complete the Supplier Directory form if you are interested in supplying a product or service to the City.
City Bylaws
Search and find City of Saskatoon Bylaws.
Submit a bylaw complaint or violation.
City Hall
Mayor Clark is pleased to provide congratulatory letters to Saskatoon residents celebrating anniversaries of 50 years and up in ten-year increments.
Book a school tour to learn more about what services Saskatoon Light & Power offer Saskatoon's citizens.
Use the Citizen Service directory to find frequently called City Services phone numbers.
The Civic Square may be booked for peaceful and respectful public gatherings.
Use Contact Us online to request a service, ask for information or make a comment on City Services.
Find out about meetings and engagement opportunities in City Hall and in the community.
The City’s Banner Program provides streetscape enhancement while promoting local events and non-profit organizations.
City Council & Committees
Volunteer to be on a committee.
Get agendas and minutes for City Council & its Committee meetings and watch videos of recorded sessions.
Contact your councillor. Have your say!
Use this form to invite the Mayor to an event or function.
Use this form to request a program greeting from the Mayor
Use this form to request a birthday or anniversary letter from the Mayor
Use the Ward Finder to find your ward and the Councillor who represents you.
Write a letter to the Mayor and members of City Council.
Community Associations
Find the Community Association in your neighbourhood! Community Associations enhance the quality of life by organizing affordable sport, culture and recreational programs.
Data & Statistics
Find your properties lot grading information
View the city's online Open Data catalogue.
Driving & Roadways
Check the status of work being carried out in your back lanes.
Submit your boulevard request to the city before installing a boulevard garden
Report damaged chain link fencing on City property.
Locate your vehicle for any reason (e.g. if it was towed before street sweeping or construction on a roadway.)
Report a Pothole online to submit a pothole report and include a photo (optional).
Report a traffic issue or concern associated with road users, road signage/signals and safety on any Saskatoon street.
Report debris that you find on the roadway that maybe a hazard to other drivers.
This is a contractor form that allows construction companies to request a detour around their current workzones.
View timely and important information on active and planned construction projects in Saskatoon.
Submit a service request for snow and ice conditions.
Nominate someone to be a City of Saskatoon Snow Angel!
View this map to show which streets are graded and where parking restrictions exist.
View when your neighbourhood is going to be swept in the spring and for select neighbourhoods in the fall.
View various utility cuts throughout the city and see the repairs required along with repair schedule.
Help Shape Your City
As a part of this panel, you will be invited to provide your input on topics that affect our City.
Help Shape the City of Saskatoon. Have your say!
This form is for all new name submissions for naming a street, park or other civic property.
Housing and Property
Site grading inspections may only be booked online for NEW infill, commercial or multi-family developments as part of the site grading approval procedure.
Request up to 3 trees for your area. The City will select suitability for the area.
Look up your property's current and previous assessed value, find market area information, and view your property's historical tax information
Graffiti is a serious crime that impacts all members of the community. Use this form to report graffiti in your neighbourhood.
Concerned about a tree? Let the city know about it!
Interactive Mapping
The City consistently monitors, maintains, and preserves roads, sidewalks, bridges, and water and sewer infrastructure. Use this map to see projected areas of treatment and preservation.
Licenses and Permits
Trucks that are over 2.6 metres wide or 4.15 metres tall require an Excess Dimension Permit from the City of Saskatoon to travel within city limits.
BizPaL is an innovative online project designed to help Canadian businesses save time when accessing licensing and permit information from multiple levels of government.
Apply online for your next block party. You will need to have consent of the whole block before a permit is issued.
Schedule or re-schedule upcoming inspections Cancel scheduled inspections Schedule, re-schedule or cancel upcoming inspections, aswell as viewing inspections results and deficiencies found.
Apply for and renew a business license online. You may also check the status of your application online by logging back into online services.
Apply for Sidewalk permit if you are making changes to any commercial crossings, any crossing involving paid on-street parking, and new crossings where a property is presently serviced by an existing crossing(s),
Applications received after the deadline will be considered in the order they are received pending venue availability, and must be received a minimum of 90 days prior to the event date.
Use this form to apply for permit to access a park for construction or home-building purposes.
Purchase an Animal License for your new pet or renew a license for your cat or dog.
Request a inspection of a tree that you suspect may have Dutch Elm Disease.
Apply for a residential disabled parking zone permit. Please note that the allocated spot is not for the sole use of the applicants.
Apply for a Right of Way Permit which will ensure that closures for private purposes are coordinated with other planned work on the transportation network.
Submit information online for a Residential (Type A) Building and Development Permit Application as well as view the status of your online application submission
Recreation, Sport & Culture
View the City’s Placemaker program using the interactive map.
Book your next company or group golf tournament online using this form.
Book a tee time online up to 10 days in advance at one of the City’s three golf courses.
View the heritage buildings of Saskatoon on an interactive map.
View and register for programs found in the Leisure Guide.
View the City’s Public Art Collection using the interactive map.
View locations and information of Summer Programs, Outdoor Skating Rinks, and Leisure Facilities in Saskatoon on an interactive map.
Saskatoon Transit
Plan your trip with real time bus tracking
Provide feedback to Transit using the online form.
Sign Up for Notification Services
Subscribe to news releases via RSS
Sign up for NotifyNow to receive emergency messages via text, voice call or email from the City’s mass notification system.
View latest service alerts affecting your neighbourhood.
Submit a Claim or Complaint
Submit a claim against the City for damages.
Report illegally disposed of waste or debris.
Submit a bylaw complaint or violation.
Parking Services
Pay Parking tickets with MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Interac Online.
The Leisure Access Program allows eligible low-income residents within the city to participate in City of Saskatoon leisure facilities and programs.
The Home Energy Loan Program (HELP) was developed to help Saskatoon homeowners improve energy efficiency, install renewable energy, or reduce water use by offering low interest loans to cover the upfront costs of these upgrades.
Power and Water
Report sewage back-up or basement flooding at your location.
Report a catch basin cave-in or missing grates.
Report a damaged, leaking or broken fire hydrant.
Report missing or damaged manhole lids or a cave-in beside a manhole.
Report a water service issue or make a request to have water disconnected or reconnected.
Report any issues occurring in retention ponds or at the pond's shoreline.
Report sanitary sewer issues such as sewage on the street or a foul odour outside.
Report excessive water ponding on the street due to a rain event or snow melt.
Your property may qualify for a storm water management utility exemption. Find out if yours is.
Report a street light outage in the City using an interactive map.
To locate City of Saskatoon owned underground utilities such as water, sewer, parks irrigation, or traffic signal underground lines,
Book an appointment to replace your water meter with an AMI compatible meter and install the communication module.
Report a water outage or low water pressure at your location.
Utility Account Services
Connect or disconnect electrical and water utilities online with ExpressAddress.
View your Utility Account and sign up for eBill online. New users will need their Utility Account number and the amount of the last bill to register.
Submit monthly readings for residential electricity or water meters.
Waste and Recycling
Find a cart collection schedule for garbage, recycling, and yard & food waste (optional service).
Reduce the amount of garbage ending up in landfill by giving away your stuff to someone or find free stuff of your own.
Report an issue with commercial or residential garbage collection.
Request a garbage cart for a new address or submit a request to replace a damaged cart.
The landfill accepts clean soil, also called clean fill, free of charge. There is an approval process for the acceptance of clean soil at the landfill.
Report illegally disposed of waste or debris.
Helps you put waste in the right place. Search for an item for recycling or disposal information.