There are a variety of registered programs at the City's leisure facilities for all ages, skill levels and interests. The seasonal Leisure Guide contains a complete listing of the many registered programs available. Don't delay, register for a class today!
What is a Registered Program?
Registered programs provide the public with the opportunity to participate in a pre-defined set of activities that are instructor-led. There are a range of Red Cross Swim, preschool, children's, youth and MeTaWeTan, adult, specialized wellness and family registered programs offered each season at all of the leisure facilities.
- These programs require pre-registration and payment of a class fee
- Access is not included with a daily general admission, bulk ticket or LeisureCard
Registering for a Program
Registered programs are very popular and fill up fast! Seasonal registration opens up three times per year - Spring/Summer, Fall and Winter. During this time, many people register online and on the phone at once. Additional online and telephone resources are put in place to ensure the registration process is as smooth as possible. Here are some helpful tips to help you be prepared for registration:
- You require a Client ID # and Family PIN to register online. To set one up or if you forgot yours, phone any Leisure Centre prior to registration night.
- Have a list of second and third program choices just in case you don’t get into your first choice.
- Consider other Leisure Centres if your nearest location isn't available – just a short distance away!
- Join the waiting list. Every full program has an online waiting list and new classes may be created if there is enough demand.
- Ensure your major web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome) is up to date.
- Or, register by phone, mail or in-person.
Leisure Online allows you to view and register for programs at your convenience 24/7. Online registration for Fall programs begins Sunday, August 16. Registration for the Spring/Summer season is still available.
Register By Phone
To register by phone, call 306-975-2800 during the following dates and times:
- Sunday, August 16 - 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 17 - 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 18 - 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- To register after these dates and throughout the season, contact the Leisure Centres during regular hours of operation.
Visit A Facility
Walk-in registrations begin Monday, August 17 at 6:30 a.m. and throughout the season at the Leisure Centres: