Property Assessment & Tax Tool
Service Upgrade: We're making improvements to the Property Assessment & Tax Tool
Our helpful Property Assessment & Tax Tool is undergoing an upgrade this weekend as we're adding new Commercial Assessment information including physical details, Market Neighbourhood maps, Commercial & Multi-Family sales, and Assessment Models for Commercial and Multi-Family property owners to reference.
The Tax Tool will not be available starting Friday, January 22 until the morning of Monday, January 25, 2021, to allow for the addition of this new assessment information. We apologize for any inconvenience as we work to enhance this useful tool.
Welcome to the Property Assessment & Tax Tool where you can:
- look up your property's current and previous assessed value
- find market area information
- view your property's historical tax information
- see a detailed breakdown of how the municipal portion of how your municipal property tax is allocated to various civic services, many of which we all rely on every day
- review nearby property information
Please note these three important bullets of information below about the tax tool:
- 2021 is a reassessment year; on January 25, 2021, the Property Assessment & Tax Tool will be updated to reflect the new 2021 assessed values for properties.
- The Tax Information Tab with the Property Tax Details will continue to reflect the 2020 Budget figures until the tax tool is updated in May 2021.
- 2021 Property Tax amounts will also be updated in May 2021.
Using the Tax Tool