Property Assessment & Tax Tool
Welcome to the Property Assessment & Tax Tool. This easy-to-use tool will help you look up:
- your property's current and previous assessed value
- market area information
- your property's historical tax information
- a detailed breakdown of how your portion of municipal property tax is allocated to various civic services, many of which we all rely on every day
- nearby property information
Important information regarding the tax tool:
- 2021 is a reassessment year; on January 25, 2021, the Property Assessment & Tax Tool will be updated to reflect the new 2021 assessed values for properties.
- The Tax Information Tab with the Property Tax Details will continue to reflect the 2020 Budget figures until the tax tool is updated in May 2021.
- 2021 Property Tax amounts will also be updated in May 2021.
- Supplemental Assessments will start being issued on July 1 and be ongoing throughout the year to account for any physical changes occurring to properties (i.e. new construction, additions, subdivisions, demolitions, etc.).
Using the Tax Tool