You are here

Water Connection Maintenance Requests and Troubleshooting

Request for City staff to turn your water service off/on at your water shut off valve. Request for City staff to help determine the “root cause” of a water service problem.You can call 306-975-2476 at any time for help if you experience difficulties completing this request online


Contact information


Service Type
Location of service request


Additional Information that might help us with this request


The personal information required in this form is collected under the authority of Section 24 of The Local Authority Freedom of Information of privacy Act . Any personal information collected by the city will be managed in accordance with the City's Privacy Policy