- Born and raised in Saskatoon and proud resident of Ward 10.
- Attended Sutherland School, Evan Hardy Collegiate, and the University of Saskatchewan.
- First elected to City Council in October 2012.
- Owner of a local business providing communications and event coordination services.
- Long-time volunteer, including ten years of Community Association volunteer experience.
- Experience as a technology and internet consultant.
- Past host and producer of local affairs program 'Saskatoon In Focus'.
- Alumnus of Leadership Saskatoon community leadership program.
- Recipient of the Saskatchewan Centennial Medal for community service to Saskatoon.
City of Saskatoon Boards & Committees:
- Governance and Priorities Committee
- Standing Policy Committee on Planning, Development and Community Services
- Standing Policy Committee on Transportation; Chair
- Saskatoon District Planning Commission (DPC) - Corman Park
Zach is leading Council’s strategic priority area of Information Technology (IT). City Council is prioritizing the area of IT to provide benefits to citizens, including improving services offered to the community and providing more cost-effective delivery of City programs.
Outside Boards & Committees:
- Meewasin Valley Authority Board of Directors
- Regional Oversight Committee (ROC)
- Sutherland Business Improvement District Board
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park Board of Directors
- General Superannuation Plan – Board of Trustees
- TCU Place Board of Directors