- Users will use mapping data only for their own information and purposes, and agree that all right, title and interest (including all copyright, patent and other intellectual property rights) in mapping data remain vested in the City at all times.
- Any User transfer, storage, publication or other transaction in respect to data from web mapping applications, or any other City data, with or without embellishment is strictly prohibited without the prior express written consent of the City, which consent may be withheld.
- Users may not sell, rent, lease, lend, license, sub-license or transfer mapping data to anyone else, individual or corporation.
- The City uses commercially acceptable reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the mapping data, however, The City makes no warranty whatsoever as to the accuracy of the mapping data provided, nor any warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The City accepts no responsibility or liability for errors which may be contained in the mapping data, whether such errors develop during the production stage or subsequently during the reproduction of the web mapping application.