Bev Dubois is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan and is serving her 5th term as City Councillor. Bev represented Ward 10 for three successive terms on City Council from 2003-2012, and was elected in Ward 9 in 2016 and 2020. Bev is honored to represent Ward 9 on City Council.
Bev has served on numerous local, civic, provincial and national Boards, Commissions and Committees. Her extensive business acumen and passion for her community has served Bev well as former CEO of the Meewasin Foundation, Vice President of Sales & Operations for Canadian Digital Network Ltd., Manager of Investor Relations for SREDA, and Business & Marketing Manager for Ernst & Young. She has served on the FCM and CUTA national boards.
Bev is honored and proud to be a recipient of the Governor General's Canada 125 Medal; the Lieutenant Governor's Saskatchewan Centennial Medal; the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal; and recently, the Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee Medal for Community Service.
City of Saskatoon Boards & Committees:
- Civic Naming Committee (formerly Naming Advisory)
- Governance and Priorities Committee
- Internal Auditor Hiring Subcommittee
- Personnel Selection Committee, Chair
- Remai Modern Art Gallery of SK and Saskatoon Gallery & Conservatory Corp. (Mendel Art Gallery) Board of Trustees
- Saskatoon Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Saskatoon North Partnership for Growth (P4G) District Planning Commission
- Standing Policy Committee on Finance
- Standing Policy Committee on Transportation, Chair
Strategic Priority - Transportation:
Bev is leading City Council's priority of Transportation and is prioritizing the development of a mobility plan and strategy that will service our city for many decades. How citizens move around the city is an on-going challenge as the city continues to grow. Activating the Active Transportation Plan and putting it into action will require decisions about bike lanes, a bus rapid transit system (BRT), and new technologies, all in an emerging context of autonomous vehicles, Uber, and other disruptive technologies.
- Discover Saskatoon Board of Directors (formerly Tourism Saskatoon)
- Meewasin Valley Authority (City Representative)
- Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency (SAMA) City Advisory Committee
- Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association (SUMA) Board of Directors
- Audit & Finance Committee
- Convention Planning Committee, Chair and Chair of the 2023 Convention
- Intergovernmental Affairs Committee
- Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Authority (SREDA)
- University of Saskatchewan College of Medicine Admissions Committee
- University of Saskatchewan Senate
Defined Contribution Plan for Seasonal and Non-Permanent Part-time Employees Board of Trustees
Saskatoon Fire Fighters’ Pension Plan Trustees (Joint and New Plan)