Circle Drive southbound exit ramp to 33rd Street westbound closed Thursday evening
The Circle Drive southbound exit ramp to 33rd Street westbound will be closed tonight (Thursday, August 11) at 7:00 p.m. for permanent line marking installation work. Detours will be in place guiding motorists around this project. This work is expected to take 10 hours to complete, barring unforeseen circumstances or weather delays.
Additional project restrictions:
- 33rd Street exit ramp to Circle Drive southbound will be closed
- Circle Drive westbound curb lane will be closed between North Ridge Drive and Airport Drive
- Idylwyld Drive southbound turn bay to Circle Drive westbound will be closed
- Avenue C southbound turn bay to Circle Drive westbound will be closed
- Circle Drive southbound exit ramp to Airport Drive will be closed
- Circle Drive southbound curb lane will be closed approaching 33rd Street to Laurier Drive
For more information about current road restrictions and construction, visit saskatoon.ca/construction.