City Boards & Committees: seeking new members from Saskatoon’s diverse community
Make this your year to volunteer and make a difference in your community by helping shape programs and services that matter to you.
We rely on citizen volunteers to bring their diverse backgrounds and expertise to participate on our boards, committees and commissions.
As a commitment of our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Action Plan, the membership of the City’s various boards, committees and commissions should reflect the community we serve, with each member bringing their perspective, guidance and advice. We welcome, support and value individuals for their differences, lived experiences, talents and contributions.
We are currently seeking volunteers for various City Boards, Committees and Commissions. As a member, you’ll have opportunities to guide recommendations, and share your input, advice and expertise.
There are a wide variety of open positions on:
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion Advisory Committee
- Municipal Heritage Advisory Committee
- Public Art Advisory Committee
- Saskatoon Environmental Advisory Committee
- P4G Saskatoon North Partnership for Growth – District Planning Commission
- Marr Residence Management Board
- Municipal Planning Commission
- Remai Modern Art Gallery of Saskatchewan
- TCU Place Board of Directors
- Board of Revision (& Licence Appeal Board)
Interested in contributing, gaining valuable experience and expanding your network of contacts? Apply before 5:00 p.m. Monday, October 4, 2021.
Our boards and committees are stronger through diverse membership. In working together, we make Saskatoon a better city.
Check the full list of vacant positions, descriptions of the ways you can contribute, or to apply at saskatoon.ca/boards.