Saskatoon residents with property damage caused by June 20 heavy rain event now eligible to apply for financial assistance from the Province
Saskatoon residents who experienced flooding and property damage as a result of the significant rainfall event on June 20, 2022, in Saskatoon, may now apply to the Province for financial assistance under the Provincial Disaster Assistance Program (PDAP). The Province of Saskatchewan has approved the City of Saskatoon’s application to be designated as an Eligible Assistance Area.
Residents Please Note:
- The PDAP program is wholly administered by the Province of Saskatchewan - is not a City of Saskatoon program.
- PDAP makes all decisions regarding your claim.
- Please direct all questions regarding the PDAP application process or your claim to the numbers provided in this PDAP Fact Sheet, it outlines all the details you need to know.
PDAP Information Packages (include printed copy of the application form) are available for pick up at the Information Desk in the lobby of City Hall at 222 3rd Avenue North as of today, Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
Important Dates you should be aware of with respect to the potential claim you submit to the Province:
- Your Claim must be submitted to PDAP by December 20, 2022
- All repair work must be completed by June 20, 2023
Here’s the 2022 PDAP Guidelines and everything you need to get started on your PDAP claim application to the Province:
Visit saskatoon.ca for home flood prevention tips and more information on protecting your property.