Zoo Season Pass
Congratulations to Mikaela G! Winner of our Zoo Season Pass promotion.
Purchase or renew your Zoo Season Pass before March 31 and you will automatically be entered to WIN an exclusive meet and greet with grizzly bears Mistaya and Koda! The lucky winner will have the opportunity to bring a group of up to 4 people to get up close and personal with Mistaya and Koda. Our zookeepers will introduce the winning group to our bears and provide a behind the scenes tour of the Kinsmen Bear Exhibit. Zoo Season Passes are available for purchase at any Leisure Centre and at the Zoo Administration Office. There are a variety of pass types to suit every lifestyle.
|Zoo Season Pass||2023 Rates|
|Youth (6-18 yrs)||$30.65|
|Preschool (0-5 yrs)||Free|
All rates include applicable GST & PST.
*A family is defined as a group up to seven individuals with a maximum of two adults.
Zoo Season Pass holders will experience a variety of benefits including:
- Free daily admission to the Zoo (private events excluded)
- Free parking
- 10% discount at Zoo Gift Shop
- Free or discounted admissions* at participating CAZA zoos across Canada including:
- Free admission to Edmonton Valley Zoo
- Free admission to BC Wildlife Park
- Free admission to Greater Vancouver Zoo
- Free admission to Safari Niagara
- Free admission to Little Ray's Nature Centres
- 50% off admission to Zoo de Granby
- 50% off admission to Toronto Zoo
Zoo Season Passes are valid January 1 – December 31 of each calendar year.
Where to Buy
Zoo Season Passes are currently available for purchase at the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo and all City of Saskatoon Leisure Centres.
Zoo Season Pass Terms and Conditions
- Zoo Season Passes (Pass) are non-transferable.
- You must present your Pass when entering the facility or you will be required to pay admission.
- The City reserves the right to ask for verification of the owner of the Pass.
- Fraudulent use of this Pass will result in revoked privileges.
- Member’s photo will be taken at time of Pass purchase. Photos will not be used for purposes other than
- Passes are non-refundable.
- The City reserves the right to close all or part of the facility for regular maintenance and/or special bookings.
- If you lose your Pass, another will be issued wherever Passes are sold at a cost of $5.00 plus taxes.