Zoo Season Pass
Congratulations to Chiara the winner of our Zoo Season Pass contest! Chiara and her family will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with Mistaya and Koda. Our Zookeepers will introduce the winning group to our bears and provide a behind the scenes tour of the Kinsmen Bear Exhibit.
|2022 Season Pass|
|Youth (6-18 yrs)||$28.00|
|Preschool (0-5 yrs)||Free|
Purchase or renew your Zoo Season Pass at the Administration Building (1903 Forestry Farm Park Drive) at the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo.
The Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo has launched its new Zoo Season Pass. Zoo Season Pass holders will experience a variety of benefits including:
- Free daily admission to the Zoo (private events excluded)
- Free parking
- Invitation to special events and exhibit previews
- Free or discounted admissions* at participating CAZA zoos across Canada including:
- Free admission to Edmonton Valley Zoo
- Free admission to BC Wildlife Park
- Free admission to Greater Vancouver Zoo
- Free admission to Safari Niagara
- Free admission to Little Ray's Nature Centres
- 50% off admission to Zoo de Granby
- 50% off admission to Toronto Zoo
Zoo Season Passes are valid January 1 – December 31 of each calendar year and passes are available in youth (6-18), adult (19+) and family.
A family is defined as a group up to seven individuals with a maximum of two adults.
Where to Buy
Zoo Season Passes are currently available for purchase at the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo and all City of Saskatoon Leisure Centres.
Zoo Season Pass Terms and Conditions
- Zoo Season Passes (Pass) are non-transferable.
- You must present your Pass when entering the facility or you will be required to pay admission.
- The City reserves the right to ask for verification of the owner of the Pass.
- Fraudulent use of this Pass will result in revoked privileges.
- Member’s photo will be taken at time of Pass purchase. Photos will not be used for purposes other than
- Passes are non-refundable.
- The City reserves the right to close all or part of the facility for regular maintenance and/or special bookings.
- If you lose your Pass, another will be issued wherever Passes are sold at a cost of $5.00 plus taxes.