Zoo Season Pass
Give the gift of adventure this holiday season with a Zoo Season Pass. Purchase or renew your 2024 Zoo Season Pass before December 31 and pay 2023 rates. Plus, if you purchase your Adult or Family Zoo Season Pass at the Zoo Gift Shop, you will receive a FREE plush animal with your purchase while quantities last. The Zoo Gift Shop is open Wednesday through Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. starting Friday, November 24 until Sunday, December 31.
Zoo Season Passes are available for purchase at any Leisure Centre and at the Zoo Gift Shop. There are a variety of pass types to suit every lifestyle.
|Zoo Season Pass||2023 Rates||2024 Rates|
|Youth (6-18 yrs)||$30.65||$36|
|Preschool (0-5 yrs)||Free||Free|
All rates include applicable GST & PST.
*A family is defined as a group up to seven individuals with a maximum of two adults.
Zoo Season Pass holders will experience a variety of benefits including:
- Free daily admission to the Zoo (private events excluded)
- Free parking
- 10% discount at Zoo Gift Shop
- Free or discounted admissions* at participating CAZA zoos across Canada including:
- Free admission to Edmonton Valley Zoo
- Free admission to BC Wildlife Park
- Free admission to Greater Vancouver Zoo
- Free admission to Safari Niagara
- Free admission to Little Ray's Nature Centres
- 50% off admission to Zoo de Granby
Zoo Season Passes are valid January 1 – December 31 of each calendar year.
Where to Buy
Zoo Season Passes are currently available for purchase at the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo and all City of Saskatoon Leisure Centres.
Zoo Season Pass Terms and Conditions
- Zoo Season Passes (Pass) are non-transferable.
- You must present your Pass when entering the facility or you will be required to pay admission.
- The City reserves the right to ask for verification of the owner of the Pass.
- Fraudulent use of this Pass will result in revoked privileges.
- Member’s photo will be taken at time of Pass purchase. Photos will not be used for purposes other than
- Passes are non-refundable.
- The City reserves the right to close all or part of the facility for regular maintenance and/or special bookings.
- If you lose your Pass, another will be issued wherever Passes are sold at a cost of $5.00 plus taxes.