The City of Saskatoon has received applications from Urban Capital Property Group and Victory Majors Investments Corporation to amend the Official Community Plan and rezone 604 and 610 Broadway Avenue in the Nutana neighbourhood.
The purpose of these applications is to facilitate the development of a mixed-use building at this location consisting of:
- 17 floors above-grade;
- Approximately 2,200 m² (24,000 ft²) of commercial space on the first and second levels that form the building podium;
- 112 dwelling units in a tower above the podium;
- 141 underground vehicle parking spaces, along with secure bicycle parking;
- A mix of one-, two-, and three-bedroom units with a range of floor areas; and,
- Vehicle access to the site from the rear lane.
More information on these applications can be found in the January 29, 2019 MPC Agenda. These applications require approval from City Council.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
This matter will be considered by City Council at its meeting on Monday, February 25, 2019 at 6:00 PM in Council Chambers, City Hall. Written submissions to be considered by City Council in their deliberations may be submitted to the City Clerk’s Office in the following ways:
By mail: His Worship the Mayor and Members of City Council
c/o City Clerk’s Office
222 Third Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0J5
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Written submissions must be received by no later than 10:00 AM on February 25, 2019. You may also address City Council on this matter in person at the time of the Public Hearing at 6:00 PM on February 25, 2019 in the Council Chambers, City Hall.
PUBLIC INFORMATION MEETING
A Public Information Meeting was held regarding this matter on October 10, 2018. View the Urban Capital Property Group and Victory Majors Investments Corporation presentation (44MB).