Completed Online Meetings - Phase 2
14th Street Description
On September 17, 2020, an online meeting was held for the neighbourhood bikeway design for 14th Street. The 14th Street design features an on-street bikeway with traffic calming.
14th Street Meeting Video
Dudley Street Description
On August 19, 2020, an online meeting was held for the neighbourhood bikeway design for Dudley Street. The Dudley Street design features:
- multi-use pathway between Dawes Avenue and Avenue P; and
- on-street bikeway with traffic calming between Avenue P and Saskatchewan Crescent.
Dudley Street Meeting Video
29th Street and 31st Street
29th Street and 31st Street Description
On September 9, 2020, an online meeting was held for the neighbourhood bikeway design for 29th Street and 31st Street. The 31st Street design features an on-street bikeway with traffic calming.
29th Street and 31st Street Meeting Video
On December 9, 2020, an online meeting was held to discuss the design options for a bikeway on Victoria Avenue between 8th Street and Taylor Street. These options were informed by feedback input received during the first phase of engagement conducted in March 2020. The meeting included an opening presentation followed by a question and answer period.
Victoria Avenue Design Options
Victoria Avenue Neighbourhood Bikeways Meeting #2 Recording
Public Open Houses - Phase 1
The objectives of the first phase of public engagement, which occurred in the first two weeks of March, were:
- present general information to the public regarding active transportation and neighbourhood bikeways;
- provide participants an opportunity to discuss concerns, considerations and possible improvements regarding all forms of transportation in their area; and
- to help inform the neighbourhood bikeway designs that will be specifically tailored for each corridor's transportation needs.
This phase of engagement included five open houses held in the corridor areas, as well as an online survey. You can review the Open House information boards for detail on the Neighbourhood Bikeways Project and the current state of the identified corridors.