Public Engagement - Phase 2
We are now in the second phase of public engagement for this project. The objectives of this phase are:
- present the neighbourhood bike designs;
- communicate how previous public input informed the designs;
- collect public feedback on the designs to help prioritize the projects; and
- summarize public feedback on the designs for the final report to City Council.
Due to COVID-19, all City of Saskatoon public engagement will be conducted virtually for the time being. You can find out more by reading the Engagement During COVID-19 page.
Online Public Meetings
A separate online public meeting will be held for each of the five neighbourhood bikeway designs. Due to COVID-19, as well as the Saskatoon Civic Election being held on November 9, these meetings will be staggered over the course of 2020 and 2021.
Please watch the following information videos on the Neighbourhood Bikeways Project prior to the online meeting.
14th Street Meeting
On September 17, 2020, an online meeting was held for the neighbourhood bikeway design for 14th Street. The 14th Street design features an on-street bikeway with traffic calming. The meeting recording will be posted shortly.
On August 19, 2020, an online meeting was held for the neighbourhood bikeway design for Dudley Street. The Dudley Street design features:
- multi-use pathway between Dawes Avenue and Avenue P; and
- on-street bikeway with traffic calming between Avenue P and Saskatchewan Crescent.
Dudley Street Meeting Video
29th Street and 31st Street
On September 9, 2020, an online meeting was held for the neighbourhood bikeway design for 29th Street and 31st Street. The 31st Street design features an on-street bikeway with traffic calming.
29th Street and 31st Street Meeting Video
Other Engagement Methods
Engage Page Forum
You can also use the forum below to provide feedback on . The City reserves the right to block, ban, or remove anyone from the Group who is threatening or abusive to others, or leaves inappropriate posts.
Contact the City
You are welcome to provide your questions and comments by email, mail, or telephone using the contact information below.
Project Manager: Carly Grassing
Attn: Carly Grassing, City of Saskatoon
222 3rd Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0J5
Public Engagement - Phase 1 (Completed)
The objectives of the first phase of public engagement, which occurred in the first two weeks of March, were:
- present general information to the public regarding active transportation and neighbourhood bikeways;
- provide participants an opportunity to discuss concerns, considerations and possible improvements regarding all forms of transportation in their area; and
- to help inform the neighbourhood bikeway designs that will be specifically tailored for each corridor's transportation needs.
This phase of engagement included five open houses held in the corridor areas, as well as an online survey. You can review the Open House information boards for detail on the Nighbourhood Bikeways Project and the current state of the identified corridors.