- 14th Street design features an on-street bikeway with traffic calming. Approved in principle by Council. Detailed design will begin in 2021.
- Dudley Street design features a multi-use pathway between Dawes Avenue and Avenue P and an on-street bikeway with traffic calming between Avenue P and Saskatchewan Crescent. Approved in principle by Council. Detailed design will begin in 2021.
- 31st Street design features an on-street bikeway with traffic calming. Approved in principle by Council. Detailed design will begin in 2021.
- Victoria Avenue – multiple concepts for an all ages and abilities protected facility have been developed. Each concept includes financial implications, and each comes with varying degrees of impact to parking and median trees. Concepts and options will be presented to Committee and Council for a decision in Spring 2021.
- 3rd Avenue – concepts under development. Second engagement event to be held at a later date.
Public Engagement - Phase 2
We are now in the second phase of public engagement for this project. The objectives of this phase are:
- present the neighbourhood bike designs;
- communicate how previous public input informed the designs;
- collect public feedback on the designs to help prioritize the projects; and
- summarize public feedback on the designs for the final report to City Council.
Please see the "Previous Engagement" tab for descriptions and videos for past online meetings from Phase 2.
Please watch the following information videos on the Neighbourhood Bikeways Project. If you will be attending an online public meeting, it would be helpful to watch these videos beforehand.