About Parking Services
The rules around parking in Saskatoon are determined through provincial legislation, the Traffic Bylaw No. 7200, and the Residential Parking Program Bylaw No. 7862. Parking Services provides a coordinated approach to the management and enforcement of these rules. This includes:
- Managing parking demand in commercial districts through metered parking and maximum time limits;
- Managing parking demand in residential neighbourhoods through the Residential Parking Program;
- Enforcing all parking-related aspects of the Traffic Bylaw including patrols, ticketing, and vehicle seizures;
- Facilitating business and development by administering temporary parking reservations; and
- Providing various permit programs to meet the parking needs of residents, businesses, and visitors.