Reminder for Property Owners: Your 2022 property tax payment is due this Thursday, June 30
The City of Saskatoon reminds property owners that your 2022 Property Tax payment is due this Thursday, June 30, 2022. There are several property tax payment options available for you:
- Internet Banking: pay your property tax online through your bank’s internet bill payment option. Please allow up to 2 business days for payment processing, some banks may take longer.
- Financial institutions: most allow you to pay your property tax while doing your regular business.
- City Hall Drop Boxes: place your property tax cheque payment in one of the two secure drop boxes located at City Hall; outside the main entrance, or inside the City Hall lobby. Do not deposit cash. City Hall is located at 222 3rd Avenue North.
- In-person: by cheque, cash or debit at City Hall up until 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 30, 2022. City Hall will be closed Friday, July 1 for the Canada Day statutory holiday.
- Please note: Credit Cards cannot be used to pay property tax to the City of Saskatoon.
- Are you interested in paying your property tax bill over 12 months? Once your property taxes are current, you can apply for the Tax Instalment Payment Plan Service (TIPPS) and pay your property taxes by monthly pre-authorized debit rather than one annual payment. You can join the TIPPS program anytime without any additional fee.
If you have already mailed in your 2022 Property Tax payment, you can check your account balance by calling our Automated Voice Response toll-free at 1-800-667-9944, or Corporate Revenue Customer Service at 306-975-2400.
A penalty of 1.25% per month will be applied to any 2022 property taxes unpaid after June 30, 2022.
Visit saskatoon.ca/propertytax for more information.