Leisure Access Program
Leisure Access Program Resumed
We kindly request your patience as we attempt to process applications in a timely manner.
*Leisure Centre Update:
Riversdale Pool - Open
George Ward Pool - Open
Shaw Centre - Weight Room Open July 28; Pools Open August 5
Lakewood Civic Centre - Pool Open July 30
Remaining Leisure Centres - TBD
Visit saskatoon.ca/covid-19 for the latest information.
The Leisure Access Program allows eligible low-income residents within the city to participate in City of Saskatoon leisure facilities and programs. The program includes unlimited admission to drop-in programs at the Leisure Centres, one registered recreation program per year and complimentary tickets to the Nutrien Playland rides at Kinsmen Park.
Who Can Apply
If your total household income before tax is equal to or lower than the numbers below, you are eligible for the Leisure Access Program.
|# in the household||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
How to Apply
Leisure Access Card and/or Low-Income Bus Pass
- Fill out the online application below.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your application has been submitted.
- If you don't have access to a computer please use the Printable Version or pick up a paper copy at any of the indoor leisure centres:
- Attach copies of your last year's Notice of Assessment(s) from Canada Revenue Agency, and a copy of a utility bill or government issued letter, with your current address on it.
Note There is no application deadline. Applicants will be notified by email regarding the status of their application within three to four weeks of applying.
Leisure Access Card and Discounted Bus Pass (Social Service Recipients Only)
- Complete a Bus Pass/LeisureCard application form at the Social Services office at 160 - 2nd Avenue South (933-5960).
- Take the completed application form to Saskatoon Transit, Customer Services Centre, 226 - 23rd Street East (in the Downtown Bus Terminal) to purchase a reduced price bus pass.
- To obtain a LeisureCard, take the completed application form to a Leisure Centre.
Online Form: Leisure Access Program