- Information on this Web site is intended to provide access by an assessed person to an assessment record or to a summary of an assessment as allowed under Section 183(2) of The Cities Act.
- Use of the information on this Web site is restricted. Any use must be within the scope of one or more of the following subparagraphs of this paragraph 3.
- An assessed person may exercise his or her personal use of information from this Web site by way of an agent. For greater clarity an agency relationship must have been established and confirmed in writing for the particular assessed person before an agent may access or make use of any of the information on this Web site, and any and all use of information from this Web site by the agent must be limited to reasonable use for the property assessment interpretation on behalf of the specific assessed person.
- Access to and any use of the information on this Web site must be reasonable, and must be assessment use only.
- An assessed person may make a reasonable number of copies of the information from a reasonable number of address queries as may be reasonably required for property assessment interpretation, including the making of a complaint under The Cities Act.
- Without limiting the preceeding paragraphs but for greater clarity:
- Access to or use of this information for any other use than personal must obtain permission and a licence agreement. See the link below or the "Contact Us" page for a link or telephone number.
- Subject to the limited permitted uses described in paragraph 3, any other access or use by any person or entity is prohibited. For further clarity, any: access, use, copying, reproduction, modifying, downloading, uploading, transferring, redistribution, broadcasting, displaying, posting, printing, viewing, decompiling, reverse engineering, or other act beyond the limited scope of use described in paragraph 3 is prohibited.
- Not to remove any copyright notice or other notice of the property rights of The City of Saskatoon from the information.
- The information is provided in good faith on an "as is" basis, and reflects the contents of the Assessment database as per the stated date and time. The City of Saskatoon does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or timelines of the information, or its fitness for any particular purpose, or that it is free from viruses, worms, or other manifestation in code or content that may contain destructive properties. The City of Saskatoon does not accept any liability for or resulting from any use of the information at this Web site.