The Leisure Guide is Saskatoon's community source for a variety of arts, culture and recreational activities throughout the year. View information about Drop-in Programs, which do not require pre-registration and provide the public with access to the City’s leisure facilities and to instructor-led classes, or from Registered Programs, which include an instructor who leads the participants through a pre-defined set of activities.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Drop-in Program schedules are subject to change after the Leisure Guide is printed, please refer to Drop-in Online for the most up-to-date information on your phone or desktop.
Leisure Online: Easy, Quick, Click!
Leisure Online allows you to view and register for programs found in the Leisure Guide at your convenience 24/7.
Registered programs are very popular and fill up fast! Seasonal registration opens up three times per year - Spring/Summer, Fall and Winter. During this time, many people register online and on the phone at once. Additional online and telephone resources are put in place to ensure the registration process is as smooth as possible. Here are some helpful tips to help you be prepared for registration:
- You will require a Client ID # and Family PIN to register online. To set one up or if you forgot yours, phone any Leisure Centre prior to registration night.
- Have a list of second and third program choices just in case you don’t get into your first choice.
- Consider other Leisure Centres if your nearest location isn't available – just a short distance away!
- Join the waiting list. Every full program has an online waiting list and new classes may be created if there is enough demand.
- Ensure your major web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome) is up to date.
- Or, register by phone, mail or in-person.
Keep The Guide
Over 100,000 copies of the Leisure Guide are distributed throughout Saskatoon and a limited surrounding area three times per year. The Summer Leisure Mini Guide is delivered annually within the Sunday Phoenix.
If you do not receive your guide within two days of the scheduled delivery, they are available for pickup at any of the Leisure Centres, Mendel Art Gallery and Public Libraries. You can also report missed deliveries to 306-975-2882 and one will be delivered to your home within 48 hours.
Please note, any households that are on a "no flyers list" will not receive a Leisure Guide. To remove your address from the "no flyers list", phone The Saskatoon StarPhoenix at 306-657-6320.
Be sure to Keep the Guide throughout the entire season!
The Leisure Guide is distributed to:
- All Saskatoon Households
- Leisure Centres
- City Hall
- Public Libraries
- Mendel Art Gallery
- Dalmeny Households
- Martensville Households
- Warman Households
- Saskatoon Area Rural Routes - RR2, RR3, RR4, RR5, RR6
Get In The Guide
Promote your community-based sport, culture and recreation programs and classes with us! Over 100,000 copies of the Leisure Guide are distributed throughout the city and some surrounding areas. To advertise in the next Leisure Guide call The StarPhoenix Advertising Department directly at 306-657-6340.