Gordon Howe Campground
COVID-19 Response: Gordon Howe Campground
Gordon Howe Campground is open in full compliance with the campground guidelines and restrictions as required by the Chief Medical Health Officer and regulated under the Government of Saskatchewan's Re-open Saskatchewan plan.
- Only three campers can be in the office at a time. If the office is at maximum capacity when you arrive, please form a line outside and allow for proper physical distancing.
- All campsite reservations must be booked in advance, either online or by phone; no drive-up bookings are allowed at this time.
- Ice and wood can be requested and paid for by contactless transactions.
- Refunds are only available in a situation where technical issues with the online booking system have resulted in incorrect charges, or in the case of a medical emergency.
- Late arrivals must be directly reported to the office. Failure to do so will result in your reservation being deemed a no-show and your booking will be cancelled. All fees will be forfeited, to a maximum of four nights. Staff will also reserve the right to rebook that campsite.
- All shower and laundry facilities are closed until further notice.
- The Portable Waste Dump is available.
- Portable Sewer Totes are also made available for campers to sign out and use on their own.
- The playground is open. Hand washing/sanitizing is encouraged before and after use. If the playground is busy, please come back later.
- All common areas, including those used for picnics, are closed until further notice.
- Gordon Howe Campground is closed to visitors unless they are a member of a camper's immediate or extended family.
Campsites can be reserved either online or by calling the campground office directly. All reservations must be paid for at the time of booking. A valid email address is required to make a campsite reservation.
Camp in the heart of the city! Gordon Howe Campground is a mature campground with 135 serviced sites, located at 1640 Avenue P South.
Whether you've been on the road a few hours or a few days, driving through the gates of Gordon Howe Campground in Saskatoon is like coming home.
- Clean and green - that's what you'll see. Well-lit streets lead the way to 135 serviced sites. A green canopy of trees, with shrubs, flower beds and planters splashing the grounds with colour.
- Motorhome, trailer, folding camper, fifth wheel, truck camper or big rig - we're happy to accommodate every traveler.
- Each campsite has its own barbecue and picnic table, with landscaping designed to create a sense of privacy.
Sun or Shade?
Gordon Howe is a mature campground, which means we can offer you a choice of bright, sunny locations and cool, shady bays... or something in between.
At Your Fingertips
The services and amenities you need to make your stay a relaxing, comfortable experience are right here, on-site. The list includes laundry facilities, free showers, confectionary, firewood and more.
**Please note that due to COVID-19, the list of services and amenities typically available at the campground have changed. Staff will continue to closely monitor and follow the guidelines and restrictions required by the Chief Medical Health Officer and the Government of Saskatchewan. If there are any changes to these guidelines and restrictions, additional amenities may become available to campers.**
We're Here 24/7
You'll find a warm welcome at Gordon Howe Campground with helpful and courteous staff in the office and available from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily. After hours there will be additional on-site security from 10:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. nightly.
- 67 electrical & water sites plus 6 tent sites
- Shaded and sunny sites
- Paved, well-lit roads
- Barbecues and picnic tables on-site
- Free showers (not available due to COVID-19)
- Pay telephones
- Free wireless Internet access
- Firewood available
- Laundry facilities (not available due to COVID-19)
You'll Like The Neighbours
One of the great things about camping in the city is that you're just a short drive from, well, everything! Check out the attractions and activities available from the City of Saskatoon below:
- Holiday Park Golf Course - Located right next door, pick up your clubs and swing on over! (Tee times must be booked and paid for in advance, either online or by phone.)
- Riversdale Pool - (temporarily closed due to COVID-19)
- Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park - (temporarily closed due to COVID-19)
- Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo - (temporarily closed due to COVID-19)
2020 Accommodation Rates
|RV Sites||15 amp||30 amp||50 amp|
Tent Area - No Service
Daily - $23.00
Overflow - No Service
Daily - $20.00
- Daily, weekly and monthly rates must be paid upon registration.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Rates are subject to change and are non-refundable.
- Taxes included in all rates.
Booking Campsites Online
Bookings will be accepted online beginning 8:00 a.m. on Monday, May 25, but account activation can be done at any time.
If you have registered online for a program at one of the City’s Leisure Centres, you already have a valid account and the same username and password can be used to book a campsite.
If you have stayed at Gordon Howe Campground in the past two seasons and we have a valid email address on file, you can begin by clicking ‘forgot username’ in the account login section of the registration page. You will be sent an email with your username and a link to set your password.
If this is your first time staying at Gordon Howe Campground, you can create your account by clicking on ‘Create Account’ in the login section of the registration page. This will allow you to select a username (your email address is recommended) and password, as well as enter all the details associated with your account, such as your address, phone numbers and family details (if applicable).
Payment for both online and telephone bookings is due at the time of registration.