Gordon Howe Campground
Closed for the Season
Gordon Howe Campground is closed for the season. We thank you for your support and hope to see you again in 2022. Bookings will begin April 11, 2022.
Camp in the heart of the city! Gordon Howe Campground is a mature campground with 135 serviced sites, located at 1640 Avenue P South.
Whether you've been on the road a few hours or a few days, driving through the gates of Gordon Howe Campground in Saskatoon is like coming home.
- Clean and green - that's what you'll see. Well-lit streets lead the way to 135 serviced sites. A green canopy of trees, with shrubs, flower beds and planters splashing the grounds with colour.
- Motorhome, trailer, folding camper, fifth wheel, truck camper or big rig - we're happy to accommodate every traveler.
- Each campsite has its own barbecue and picnic table, with landscaping designed to create a sense of privacy.
Sun or Shade?
Gordon Howe is a mature campground, which means we can offer you a choice of bright, sunny locations and cool, shady bays... or something in between.
At Your Fingertips
The services and amenities you need to make your stay a relaxing, comfortable experience are right here, on-site. The list includes laundry facilities, free showers, confectionary, firewood and more.
**Please note that due to COVID-19, the list of services and amenities typically available at the campground have changed. Staff will continue to closely monitor and follow the guidelines and restrictions required by the Chief Medical Health Officer and the Government of Saskatchewan. If there are any changes to these guidelines and restrictions, additional amenities may become available to campers.**
We're Here 24/7
You'll find a warm welcome at Gordon Howe Campground with helpful and courteous staff in the office and available from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily. After hours there will be additional on-site security from 10:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. nightly.
- 67 electrical & water sites plus 6 tent sites
- Shaded and sunny sites
- Paved, well-lit roads
- Barbecues and picnic tables on-site
- Free showers
- Pay telephones
- Free wireless Internet access
- Firewood available
- Laundry facilities
You'll Like The Neighbours
One of the great things about camping in the city is that you're just a short drive from, well, everything! Check out the attractions and activities available from the City of Saskatoon below:
- Holiday Park Golf Course - Located right next door, pick up your clubs and swing on over! (Tee times must be booked and paid for in advance, either online or by phone.)
- Riversdale Pool
- Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park (rides temporarily closed)
- Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo
2021 Accommodation Rates
|RV Sites||15 amp||30 amp||50 amp|
Tent Area - No Service
Daily - $23.00
Overflow - No Service
The overflow area is not serviced and is only available to RV guests when alternative accommodations are not available. Tenting is not permitted in the overflow area, however; guests may set up a tent as a secondary unit.
Daily - $20.00
- Daily, weekly and monthly rates must be paid upon registration.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Rates are subject to change and are non-refundable.
- Taxes included in all rates.
Booking Campsites Online
Book and pay for your campsite online, anytime!
If you have registered online for a program at one of the City’s leisure facilities, you already have a valid account and the same username and password can be used to book a campsite.
If you have stayed at Gordon Howe Campground in the past two seasons and we have a valid email address on file, you can begin by clicking ‘forgot username’ in the account login section of the registration page. You will be sent an email with your username and a link to set your password.
If this is your first time staying at Gordon Howe Campground, you can create your account by clicking on ‘Create Account’ in the login section of the registration page. This will allow you to select a username (your email address is recommended) and password, as well as enter all the details associated with your account, such as your address, phone numbers and family details (if applicable).
Payment for both online and telephone bookings is due at the time of registration.