McOrmond Drive and College Drive Interchange
Work at the McOrmond Drive and College Drive interchange site began in April of 2017 and it is expected to be complete in the fall of 2018.
Please remember the speed limit is 60km/h through the construction zone until the new interchange is complete. Drivers may also want to consider alternate routes to access surrounding neighbourhoods.
The new interchange will...
- ease traffic congestion, especially during morning and afternoon rush hours
- reduce accidents
- include an additional northbound lane on McOrmond Drive (from 2 to 3 lanes) north of College Drive
- include multi-use pathways on both sides of McOrmond Drive
- include accessible pedestrian and cyclist pathways, allowing for safe movement across the roadways
- include new street lighting along College Drive between McOrmond Drive and McKercher Drive
- include new sound walls on the northwest side of the new interchange
How to Stay Informed
- keep an eye on Project News Releases and PSAs on our main page, saskatoon.ca/interchanges
- watch the rendering video to see how the new interchange will operate
- sign up to receive e-mail updates
- Twitter and Facebook
- Service Alerts
- News Releases and PSAs
- Watch construction LIVE via PCL Construction HD site cameras
- Watch Quarterly Video Updates by PCL Construction Ltd.
3-D Rendering of McOrmond Drive and College Drive Interchange (see all renderings under 'Related Documents' on this page)